Reviews for Beneath That Metal Exterior
Yeah... First review of 2015! Woot!

Please, please, PLEASE update this story. I and so many others really enjoy your skill at crafting an entertaining yet meaningful story (this last chapter made me cry). You said that you wouldn't abandon it, so I'll hold you to that! )
Lanny-Sama chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
This story had me thinking of "Don't crash the ambulance..." all the way through. I really really like this fic, and this chapter might be my favourite besides Ratchet's little revenge action ;)
lemonChocolate chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
No no no! Why is that the end! No! This was the only Ratchet&Raf(&kids) fanfiction out there worth reading! If you are having trouble finishing this, please let me help you! I don't know if I can help, but don't abandon something so quality and intriguing and thought provoking. I am still expecting an update someday. Thank you.
rockscientist chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Love this story so far :D PS you might wanna edit it a bit cuz there ARE other Autobots on earth besides team prime AND ironicly they are ALL rescue vehicles (Rescue bots: according to the producers rescue bots and transformers prime take place at the same time) so yea :P again LOVE your story!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
This is an amazing story I'm rally surprised its your first its so good! I don't have any complaints and i thought it was hilarious how Ratchet crawled through the school lol. Keep up the great writing!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Vince is fucked.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Let me say this first: I NEVER read fanfiction. I never browse this site. I don't like to think about the horrors I may uncover within its deceptively innocent titles and tags, be they crimes against grammar or...much more disturbing. In this regard, I lack a spirit of adventure.

A trusted friend of mine sent me a link to your story after she got me hooked on Transformers. She's the brave one who slogs through the mire and occasionally shows me stories which she enjoys. Even so, I don't always have the same appreciation.

This, however, has been absolutely delightful. From the first chapter, I was pulled in by the characterization and the intriguing storyline. You have a talent for tapping into the characters' motives and you've come up with an excellent story through which to convey them. I find myself constantly drawn into the emotions of the characters, and that is a sign of a good writer.

I know a lot of writers (Alas, I have not the talent for literary pursuits of my own), and I know that part of being an author is never being satisfied with your work. It's what challenges a good writer to become something more. You display an immense talent, and clearly enjoy what you do, whether this is for hobby or a precursor to writing about characters all your own.

Anyway, I just thought I would take a moment to put my two-cents in. I don't know if you'll ever see this (I'm not sure how this review thing works), but if you do, know that you've impressed one tough reviewer. Please, don't ever stop writing!
TriGemini Prime chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Please put my name in the thanks you do for the next chapter
AngeliqueRox chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
This chapter most definitely did not suck. In fact, this entire story doesn't suck. The way you portray each character is amazing. Everyone has stayed in character the entire time and I love how you have an equal amount of depth, hurt/comfort, and humor wrapped in this little bundle of a story. I really do hope you update this soon, if not at all. Keep up the Awesome work:)
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I'm not sure if I reviewed this chapter yet; I know I did read it and if I did then I will go to a previous chapter (i did so im posting on chap 1) and put this review there because I need to tell you that I have re read this story at least 3 times beginning to end since the last update. I can't wait any longer to see what Raf gives ratchet. I am going crazy from not knowing. Im said to hear the story is cominh to and end, but i am bery excited ro read the two sequels you had in mind. This story is amazing and so well done in character. Raf and Ratchet are my favorite and I love when the interact and when ratchet shows he cares so you can imagine how much I adore this brilliant work. Pretty pretty pretty please update soon. I seriouly will die. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read the next insallment.
RedLightning350 chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
Honestly, I think that would be an awesome ending. But if you think you can make it better, then go ahead. I can't say how much I loved this book. I just spent the last three or so hours reading this from beginning to end.
Mrs.Knockout chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Read the whole story in one. Indeed, I have to admit I was more than just pissed when I saw this was the last chapter that was up. Then I scrolled up and saw that you haven't updated since Pffft... a year? Don't mind me begging on my knees over here, but this last chapter was more than just well written and emotional. The little Ratchet speech touched me deeply (the sensitive person that I am ;D) and I am willing to wait for another chapter, although I would be greatful to find it here soon ;).

So by all means, please put up that next chapter before my brain explodes from ideas concerning their present for Ratchet! And BTW, I'd love to know what they had planned to buy the ole' Hatchet from ToysRUs xD

Have a nice day!
Juno A. McKay chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
You made me cry during Ratchets little spiel.
Please continue, this defies all known languages in describing its awesomeness.
Autobot Chromia chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Please post the new chapter! This story is too good to leave for dead.
Autobot Chromia chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Wow, Ratch. Didn't know you had it in ya. Can I hire a Ratch for bullies?