Reviews for A More Perfect Future
jasonavich chapter 18 . 8/26
This was a terrific story that I enjoyed immensly.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/25
Great chapter and plot
ro781727 chapter 13 . 6/4
Tarkin was in politics for the power, he didn't need money because the Tarkin family was one of the wealthiest on his home world of Eriadu.
ro781727 chapter 7 . 6/3
No Jedi in history ever returned from the dark side? What about Ulic Qel-Droma? And he wasn't the only one either.

Also, the Jedi DO know the Sith Lord's name is Sidious. Remember how Dooku flat out told Obi-Wan in Episode II about how Sidious was manipulating the Senate? The Jedi thought he lied but they at least knew the name of Dooku's master from that point on.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Awwwww, they didn't even know that they were naming their children after their children! Kinda reminds me of River Song. Nice, if sad, chapter.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
OH! Is another factor in Luke and Leia's deteriorating health the fact that they're getting closer to the day that they were born?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
STAR WARS! I love it! George Lucas is a genius for creating such a wonderful universe. And you, my dear author, are an excellent writer. Well done! I like the fact that Ani stayed a Jedi.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Yikes. Tumors. In other words, they're killing themselves?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Yikes. Like, say, erasing themselves from the past because they have no future? Still, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Oh, please let him not have sensed her! Please let him think that Leia is just a normal Human!
(and if wishes were horses, beggars would ride)
Nice story!
Fives32 chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
*Clone Troopers, not ARC Troopers
ssj3gohan007 chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
Wow! This is turning out to be such an amazing story! You are a terrific author! So Anakin gets to remain in the order and on top of that he becomes a master! Brilliant! He gets to learn Vapaad from Mace Windu himself! Pure Genius! Vapaad is arguably the most powerful lightsaber style which will complement Anakin's abilities quite well and making him a much more formidable opponent against Dark Siders. From what I know about it, it allows the users to use the opponent's own strength against him if they use the Dark Side(ie: Sith). So it would really come in handy against Sidious. I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
ssj3gohan007 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I think your doing an outstanding job! I seen the Mortis trilogy, all 3 episodes of it. The Ones are supposed to be all-powerful embodiments of the force, deities, immortals, Gods, however you want to think about it, who can manipulate the force like no other. Their on a completely different level then any Jedi or Sith. They could tear the very fabric of the universe. The point of it is to show that The Chosen One from the prophecy is very real and not just a myth. The Father wants Anakin to be his successor and keep his Son and Daughter, who represent the dark and light sides of the force, in check. In a trial to test Anakin, Father proves that Anakin's power is truly MASSIVE and on a far beyond what any normal, mortal force user is capable of. I don't want to spoil it for you by telling you exactly what he does that's so shocking and extraordinary.

Which leads me to the other point I wanted to make, Luke is crazy powerful in the force and that cannot be overstated. I would expect more Jedi would be in complete awe of his force presence but it seems only Yoda has really noticed. When Ahsoka said that, individually, Luke and Leia were 'merely' a powerful force presence. Here is the thing, Luke has the same boundless potential as Anakin did before he got injured at Mustafar. This had been canonically confirmed. He eventually becomes the most powerful Jedi in history, actually the most powerful force-user in history. I don't think that there is anything 'mere' about his abilities in the force. Perhaps the twins would be stronger together, we don't really know since Leia never really finished her training. It's hard to imagine how much more powerful could they possibly become, Luke was already twice as powerful as Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious when he became a Grand Master of his own Jedi Order, and 2.5x stronger than Darth Vader. There was only one being throughout history that was stronger than luke, an immortal force-user called Abeloth who was a member of "The Ones" once known as "Mother", despite the difference in strength, Luke still won and defeated this all-powerful creature.

Ok! Back to the topic at hand, sorry if I babbled on and on..heh heh...I was just wondering why more people weren't questioning how some random Jedi who just showed up on their doorstop could be so mind-bogglingly strong in the force, when such power is extremely rare. And the only person even close to Luke's connection to the force is The Chosen One himself. You'd think people might actually give a second glance at someone who is more than twice as powerful as Grand Master Yoda just happens to come along like its no big deal. That is of course assuming that Jedi can sense how powerful other force-users are as I assume they should be able too, unless Luke is hiding his force presence or something, kinda like Palpatine is doing. I am looking forward to your next chapter! :D
ssj3gohan007 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Great story! Does the 16:4:19 mean anything important or is it just some random number you made up? I would assume that they would measure the date using the treaty of coruscant as a reference.
DefenestratedCountess chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Good concept, but I would include less coincidences to make the story more believable