Reviews for Stranger Danger!
ekd chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
mmmore? maybe? please?
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Oooh goodness...

You had me laughing all through the chat-log in chapter one, and snickering with a vaguely horrified expression on my face throughout chapter two.

Please, PLEASE tell me that there will be more to this maybe-sorta-relatively soon-ish, possibly? I'm begging here!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
XD This fic had me literally rolling around laughing until I squeaked. My bettas are now giving me very weird looks.

I gotta know how this one turns out! What do the other Autobots think when Red gets back, totally drunk off his aft?
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Hey.

Hey betch.

You know what I want.

It's what EVERYONE wants.
Grey Grapevines chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I wasn't sure I'd like this because of the script like text in the first chapter, but I gave it a shot since it was suppose to be an online conversation. Anyways, I'm totally glad I took the dive! I'm enjoying this story more than I thought I would. That being the case I hope you post more chapters soon, please and thanks!
smoking caramels chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Oh poor Red... or should I say poor Decepticons. I'm not sure they know what they've gotten themselves into with Red Alert.
LdyGossamer chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I'm really enjoying this story so far!
Akemixgrowls chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I'm afraid to find out what Red Alert has planned. Hilarious story so far but slightly disturbing with the part of Ramjet licking his fluids.
9aza chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I'm loving this story so far! :D

It's so much fun watching Red Alert party with the 'Cons. Though I wonder what the Autobots will think when he gets back...

Please update soon.