Reviews for Alliance
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wow, this isn't how I was expecting the story to go... It was better, though. Very well written, and it made me a bit sad at the end. I love it
doubleyouachwhyayoheye chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
You should be allowed to write at 4am. You are. I allow you to. Please do.
coeurgryffondor chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh, all of this. I've been in such a mood for them, I love both of them from a historical perspective, and this was great. I don't get why in canon Austria was married to Spain but never to France, so I liked that you just went with the "should have been", without doing it up in a package that it doesn't belong in.

And that last line, that line made it for me.
footbanana chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
To be honest, the low word-count made me not want to read this at first glance, but because of the lack of stories based on this pairing... I gave it a try. I'm very glad I did. You did a great job! Thank you! You should write at four in the morning more often, maybe..? ;]
HetareIggysama chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
;_; so beautiful - i love your descriptions. the lack of actual dialouge makes things more serious, and i like that. i barely ever see this paring, but this good. and dont worry, you should at 4:00 ALLLL the time, if you keep writing stuff like this
Sha-Sha-Shadow chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
So, is that just the first chapter, or was it a one-shot? I really like this pairing, I'm glad I'm not the only one!