Reviews for Dangerous Game
Oddity chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
You: Oh look, it's that crazy bitch again.
Me: Damn straight it is. And I gotta say, this is fantastic. Well written, and deliciously sexy. Though it was a bit short (I wish your writing would go on forever, sometimes), I really enjoyed it. You have me hooked on Germancest, good Sir (just assuming you're a guy because of your username). Please write more for the pairing. If you don't, I may just cry. *lower lip quivers*
Fudanshikyuun chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Did you seriously make this up?! Its ingenious! (I hope I used that word right... Xp)
Zeao chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I really liked it. I may be a little biased because I am a fan of rhyming poetry, but it was really well-done.

I like how it starts with the two of them seeming as if they are talking, and then progresses. Even if you don't say what's going on, we all know what happened.

It sounds like something Prussia would write. The whole 'just do it and don't worry about tomorrow' thing sounds just like him. I love it XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Dangerously intense and thoughtful.
hetaliagermany-ludwig chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
wow that was a really well written poem. Prussia level awesomeness
IzzyStar chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
so amaing i love it!
Yayforgermancest chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
My brain automatically played this as an alternative rock/ rap song instead of a poem... it was AWESOME!
Jubpawz chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I liked this poem a lot. That's rare... Usually they are choppy and blah but... This one was good. Thanks for posting it.

~Pawz~
NekOtaku chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Awesome job :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is one of the few poems I actually liked.