Reviews for No More Good Mornings
Ermilus chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Great one shot
OnePrincess chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Ok, I know this is an old story, but I just found it, but this can't be it! Omfg it was getting good!
foxfang27 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Aww this is so cute! I love it! Please please please continue! This is a wonderful story!
Folle chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I loved how Ichigo tried to reason in his mind what might be going on with Orihime. Him talking to himself was spot-on, as were his instincts kicking in at the right moment. That conversation with Karin and Yuzu was pretty realistic as well; it reminded me of some conversations I've tried to have with my older brother. (They had about the same results, too.)Enjoyable read, definitely. Thank you.
wt183 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
wow that was a good story! nice plot! - wt183
XtremeGal87 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wow. I totally loved it! It was sweet, and well-paced, and powerful in all the right places/ways, but still sort of not too heavy in all the other areas. Really, I only have one little suggestion, and I'm sure you've heard it before, but...it needs a chapter two. Or maybe a two and a three. LOL

On a serious note, it really was a great read! Thanks for sharing!
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was so good! Everyone was so in-character D It's so hard to find good IchiHime fics, I'm happy I decided to read this one! Thank you! Awesome job.
iloveyoualot chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
ahhthis story is sooooo awesome! Definitly favoriting,and alerting hehe.

I love how u keep everything in chracter,manage to add some fluff. Reading this fun was like the best part of me waking up early this morning hehe. Well I gotta go, but, keep up the good work )
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Sweet! I liked that Ichigo tried so hard to understand and help Hime and got to realise his own problems.

Congrats on your writing. It's very good!
nypsy chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
my heart broke for her, but i'm glad the ending was hopeful.
Revolation chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I love the way this is written and you divided the scenes very well.
Racholasj chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is a really good fic! I don't know if you plan on continuing it but if you do, please update soon!
mspris chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
all I can say is this was awesomely beautiful. :) Thanks for the great story!
BunnyAttack2.0 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really like this story. It is a pretty realistic take on how they might get together, as you said. I think Ichigo would really miss her morning greeting. It's just hard to imagine such a serious Orihime at school with her friends but her reasoning makes sense. :)
himelove22 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
that was sad and sweet poor orihime i'm glad ichigo is staying with her