Reviews for Winter Song
Interesting story
RIP SB chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Com on
Pl z updte
hae u forget bout dis storie?
Fidelity chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Great story so far! and you have 175 reviews now :-)
I hope you continue this story... you haven't updated in 2 years now O_O
ChappyRukia chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
Oi! When are you gonna update?
Strawberriii-chan chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
I am loving this fanfic so far! Please continue! :)
ichiruki497 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
awww this was such a cute story ... please update ! ichiruki4evernderver ... AWESOME !
AHH chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
I had to reread this. I love this. I didn't mind the OOC because it is obviously an AU and different events effect people's personality. I also like the progression of their friendship. Even though they only knew each other for a few days, it seems like they are really close. And I would say that is exactly how the manga portrays their friendship. I am looking forward to the romance in future chapters but not so much what will happen to Masaki. So hopefully you will get time to update this one day. I know college life and not having a computer can be a pain.
StrawberriesAndCinnamonJAM chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Ahh, I freakin' love this. I read it too fast and reached the end before I wanted to DX So update so I can sate my greed for good writing.
animelover1919 chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
What the hell finish it its not a good ending
brucy chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
This story's so nice and sweet.
I'm already in love with the pairing but this AU's making me love it, if possible, even more.
I believe that the characters are ic, though I think Byakuya's a bit too much cold.
Anyway, I'm seriously looking forward to know what's gonna happen, so keep going and thanks for writing! :)
NieveDrop chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
You have a nice ability to balance the serious side of things with the light humor and teasing.
NieveDrop chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
Heehee - I was only surprised that he -didn't- run into the lamppost. XD

Nicely done on the bickering & teasing.
NieveDrop chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
I agree - the family bit at the end was nice.
NieveDrop chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
Nice exchange between Rukia & Yoruichi...it was very Yoruichi. I could picture the glint in her eyes at the appropriate times. :)
NieveDrop chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
No amount of color could paint away a family's pain. Great sentence.

Haha - bitching about Ishida's stinginess.

NOW, we're starting to see the issues not filler at all. :) But always could be longer. ;)