Reviews for Left Helpless
Katiewhite chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh such a beautiful piece. I love your fan fiction.
WickedBrony chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Forgot to put this into favorites. Delete this review.
WickedBrony chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Very much hopefully. Thank you for stopping my torture. This is going into Favorites. What happens next?
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Good four chapters
WickedBrony chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Update! Update! Update! This is to good a story to be tossed aside. Update! Where is Doctor Dillamond? Why is Horrible... er, Morrible being so hush-hush? Will she catch them? You're torturing me! So update. Pweety Pwease? :)
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Wow, an interesting idea for a story. Really enjoyed reading it, please update soon :)
RachS chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
was seriously good. I do love a happy ending but this was brilliant, very in character and well written. You should continue!
Blue-eyesThropp chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh dear! Poor Elphie. What beeping beep shot her? That was so original, and even though I'm not one for blood, gore and tragedy, that was just purely amazing, and so realistic too. It seemed to pass in a blur, just how it would have for the other characters, which just proves once again that this is a masterpiece of writing. Just pure amazing!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
AWWW, poor Elphie! *sniffs* this was a great story..It's good as a stand alone piece however if you wrote a 2nd chapter to it I know it'll be awesome as well! Great job..so sad!

P.S. I loved the bit of Bessa in this..awesome!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Good surely of course
Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
A great read! Good spelling and grammar, well-constructed plot... I'll be keeping an eye on this!
Maeline chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wow. I have NEVER read anything like this before. It's so very original, very realistic and in-character and very well written. I noticed a few typos but definitely enjoyed it nonetheless (well, as much as one can enjoy a story in which Elphaba gets shot...) Please continue!
iNvIsAbLe.inkblood chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
please keep going! this is amazing, and it could totally be continued!