Reviews for Paper Stars
raeganb123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Loved this. Like seriously, loved this.
Slytherin84ever chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Great one shot, ur the best :)
TwiHeartGleek chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I loved it! You should consider writing another chapter!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I wish they had more Puck & Rachel moments! This was cute : )
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Haha, once again, you did a wonderful job with their "bonus material": Funny, sweet, just like Puckleberry is. Great job!
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This is such a good story! They're so sweet!
bsloths chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Oh, wow, this actually makes the Prom episode make SENSE. The Artie/Sue stuff was just bizarre, but you reconciled it beautifully, and you even allowed some incredibly realistic Puckleberry to slip in there. (Of course!) This was great!

It's funny you mentioned Rachel not meeting Puck's eyes and rewatching some scenes, it's interesting that Rachel really does often have trouble looking at him. Hmm!

Okay, I forget if I've asked you before, have you watched Glee Project? Did you watch the finale? Were you squeeing as much as I was? :) Season 3 is going to be AMAZING. I am so pumped!
SMichelleS chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was adorable adorableness. I just love the way you write these two - your voices for each of them are pitch perfect, as is the very specific Rachel/Puck style of banter. You always get the tone exactly right in such a way that I think "This could fit right into the show." The humor, the sexual tension, just perfect. Makes me sigh with happiness. If we can't have scenes like that this season (and sadly, I don't think we will) I really hope you will provide them for us.

I know it's cliche to say "you do it better than the show," clearly know how to get Puck just right. A good guy and a good friend but still with the mischievous nature, cocky, douchey arrogance, and smirking sexiness that made us all fall for him in the first place. Your Puck can date Lauren and support Rachel without seeming like a neutered marshmallow. I loved the shadowboxing bit. So Puck! As well as his form of support: "So put on your big-girl panties, get that hot little ass back on the dance floor and have a good time." Hee! Only Puck can get away with that, just like only Puck could storm into the girls' bathroom to talk sense into her.

I also loved the way you fixed the Artie spiking the punch plot holes in "Prom Queen." My friends and I already had that Artie was the distraction and it was all part of the Master Plan as our head canon, because the way it was done in the episode was lame and made it look like Puck abandoned his boy.

It's hard for me to pick a favorite part, but this might be it:

"Noah, while this is very cozy, I think it's time to...mmmppph!" He's covering her mouth with his hand!

"Listen up, crazycakes," he says and impossibly she thinks he's looking at her almost fondly, "This is cute, but I gotta motor in like ten, fifteen minutes, so tell you what, I'll explain everything if you let me get a word in edgewise, 'kay?"

"Mmmmppph," she hums again against his hand."

Soooo funny.
joker to the thief chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
So I have a plan. It involves syringes, copious amounts of sedatives and some voodoo but basically, it ends with Ryan Murphy signing away all rights to Glee to the Puckleberry collective, with you, my dear, as head writer. do you feel about yellow hats? ;)

This is exactly what happened during Prom and no one will be able to convince me otherwise. Their friendship they have here is perfectly nuanced and their flirting put the biggest smile on my face. In simpler terms, I adore you and you better never stop writing Puckleberry or I will haunt you with the most pathetic pouty face you have ever seen. I mean it.
27vampyresinhermind chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Why couldn't we have seen this scene! It's so perfect and them and I want it on my tv now! Or a deleted scenes section of the dvd (when the fuck is that coming out anyway) where this would be there! Puck rolling his eyes at Lauren cracked me up. The whole scene with Puck & Rachel was gold. I'll trade any scene for this one any day! Lovely bb! Just lovely!

Meagan (musicconsumes)
mag721 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
awwww i loved this! very nicely done! your stories always make me smile :D
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I loved the interaction between Puck and Rachel! The prom episode really needed it. I was happy that Rachel didn't let the slap that Quinn gave her stop her from enjoying the prom. I did wish for some scene between Rachel and Puck, I'm happy you provided it.
polarpi chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I love this - definitely ties the two story arcs in th episode together! I'm just going to imagine this is what really happened now...great job! :)
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Paceismyhero chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Any excuse to add a little Puckleberry to the actual show is enough for me. And this was more than enough. I loved the visual of Rachel concocting a plan to save Artie and her "scrapbook" of how prom was meant to go was hilariously accurate (I'm sure). The interaction between Puck and Rachel, though entirely innocent, totally made me swoon. Gotta love them being close even if it isn't as close as we might like. :)