Reviews for The Only One
The Seto Twins chapter 1 . 1/6
Mamoko: (locked in their room crying again)
Momoka: Mamo-can, if you won't get out now, I will bang our door down?
Akane: Why is she crying? There isn't a single yaoi indication here.
Midori: (banging at the door along with Momoka) yaoi isn't the only thing she hates. She also hates stories with deaths of her favorite characters. (Sees Momoka trying to bang the door down and stops her) TSURUGI HELP ME HERE OR I'LL TELL ONEE-CHAN THAT YOU MADE TRIP AND CAUSED ME TO SCRAPE MY KNEE!
Tsurugi: Yes ma'am!
Momoka: if it didn't make Flo cry, it sure made Mamo-chan cry! (Sees water coming from inside the room) oh no! You guys help me bang this door down or else this entire neighborhood will be flooded along with you!
Cast: Yes ma'am! (Helps them bang the door down)
cristal147 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
TTOTT AWWWWWWWWWWWWW FUE TAN ROMANTICO QUE DECIDIERA MORIR POR LA PERSONA QUE AMA
FM Hiroto chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Awesome! Really liked it. Keep up the good work!
TulipHead76 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hiro-chan! Why?! Great story.
Farva rashad chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
this story was sooooooooo heartbreaking! but also really sweet... the emotions felt by my favourite character, Kiyam Hiroto, made me want to cry. Good job!
Defensive chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh my god. This was really beatiful. It made me cry... And... I have no words for it.
Notessimo chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Imagining the IE Cast cry made ME CRY.

HIROTOOOOOOOO NOOO T..T

AND MIDORIKAWA Y U CRY?
XfaithhopenloveX chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
So sad :( yet so sweet :) i don't know whether to be sad or to be happy... I love it! i feel like crying...
TheKazemaruSiblings chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
ME: Hiroto why why why?

Everyone except Kazemaru:o_0

Kazemaru:shh shh little sister calm down it alright it's alright

he's not really dead he's right behing you.

Hiroto:will she be ok she's been depression sicence she read this

me Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

everone: we are drowing in her tears. *tries to swim*

Kazemaru: why why did I let her read this
Zonex Krypton chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That really made me cry...I'm serious..I was reading it and suddenly after it was over, I noticed that tears were dripping down my face.

Damn me! Why am I such a softie? Poor Reina...*Sniff

That was incredible!
Mademoiselle le Chat chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
*sighs* ah, so beautiful... well, not beautiful, he died, but... he just wanted to see her again and it's... *sobs*

Aww, I just loved it, good job
BlackHayate02 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
It was so... so... (not so-so) WAAAAAAH! (crying) Such great story! (wiping tears)
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
That was so sad TT You described Hiroto's feelings really well...ahh the cruel fate. This just made my heart go 'nuuu Hiroootoo!' x3
Hibisha chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
It was great...I thought you loved hiroto..why not kill burn or sum1...not that i want him dead or anything...anyways...notice anything weird about 'yagami'
Artistically-Free chapter 1 . 8/22/2011