Reviews for The Hardest Battle
That is so cute. Love your fic
x Me
93 Diagon Alley chapter 6 . 3/15
This was really great. I honestly don't know how I never read it before today. Great work
oj2000 chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Loved it
221BluePoliceBox chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
That was amazing! That was a really clever idea! I liked the idea of the curse. I love that Fred lived! I am gutted i've read the last of your Gred & Forge stories :(
weasleychick32 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
I love it. :) You saved Fred! YAY! :'-)
watch-me-write chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
MEEEEEEEE AGAIN! XD Hahaha!

As always, totally brilliant and emotionally satisfactory :D One thing that always got me about the ending of the books was that there was absolutely no emotional closure when everybody started dying. Like, seriously, there was only one scene where the Weasleys were mourning Fred but nothing much after that, which I was really annoyed with. They did the same in the movie, but I'm not sure if I'd have wanted a more drawn out Fred death, haha. I was already crying too much with just that movie scene. But I reckon for the books J.K Rowling could have put more emotional loss into that whole thing with Fred. We have to go to fanfiction to find stability and closure, haha XD

But anyways. Amazing, as usual, and totally what SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED! XD Phew...so happy Fred survived. LOL, when I was reading them going through the mirror and George and Fred got separated again, I was like, "NONONONONO YOU CAN'T KILL FRED AGAIN! D'8" LOL, stupid suspense, no idea how many times it's almost killed me while reading XD

So, I'm just gonna replace this fic with the ending of Deathly Hallows, if you don't mind, and carry on with my merry life thinking Fred's alive together with George and won't go anywhere anytime soon :3

Cos that's how plenty of us Potterheads roll :D

So here's one more review to add to the pile! XD I think the last Weasley fic for me to read of yours is the 20 chapter one, so looking forward to THAT one! :D Ooh, hope it ends as lovely as this one... :O If I get depressed again, I'm going to be...well, VERY depressed! XD

See you soon! :D

P.S: So happy you said I made your day brilliant! X3 I myself live for the reviews and gushing-ness that I sometimes receive (such as the reviews you get from me XD)
loveandpeace24 chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
wow. That was such a good story, and a very good plot. The whole thing was great, thank you for writting it.
Stars and Stripes chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
wonderful ending (: i really enjoyed this story, thank you so much for writing it! this was one of the few stories that i actually got really excited to read.. hahah well please keep writing more stories like this because you are an amazing writer! kbye (:
chocolateMnMs chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
YAY Fred lives! :) very emotional but i luved how u added humor in the end to lighten the mood r u thinkin of ritin a sequel? or maybe another fred george story but with george being in trouble? maybe? please?
sleepynightvale chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
This last chapter has definitely lived up to it's expectations. The emotion was just adorable. I loved it. Perfect closing for such a great story. Today was my first day of school (which was a huge bore) and I came home with a horrible headache and feeling really tired. I checked my email and read your story. My headache is pretty much gone now. So thanks for that :) even if you didn't even know you were doing it lol. Great job!

~Mischief Managed
Aris1013 chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
That was a really awesome story!
Misila chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Ooooooohhhh! It's soooooooooo sweeet! I simply love the whole story, and I'm so glad that Fred lives

You already made me cry ')
TheGreatSnuffles chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
The last chapter... blew my mind, I was in tears and following the flow of the story which was very nice. Story is great, I shall refer it to some of my Insane about HP friends.

And nice ending to a very relieving story.

Thanks so much for writing it.
PotterWhoLocked chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
I am sooo glad Fred is Alive! this chapter lived up to my expectations 110%! one of the best chapters i think becuase of the emotion and relief :)
Stars and Stripes chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
o: such a good chapter! very emotional too, wow. i still love this! cant wait for the next one, and fred better be alive ...