Reviews for Maternal Pride
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I am loving these one-shots, but I can't wait for you to post The Blue Hour.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I hope you are going to post the original fic and make it about Bella and Felix not about Alice and Jasper - i don't like them that much.
Unknown Atheist chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Is the Blue Hour ever going to be posted? I loved the outtakes. :]
underscore65 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
i love how long these are, please please please release the full story soon
Mae017 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I can't wait for The Blue Hour to be posted. From what I've read from your one-shots it's going to be great!
Impossible-Twins chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Edward actually annoyed me a little which surprised me but Rosalie didn't bother me at all. Can't wait for you to actually start posting the fic :)
marianna chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
wow..i love this story,please post the blue hour story..i want to read it..and please post one shots too..maybe a lemony one shot about edward and bella maybe their wedding...please im begging you..
AmberlynotKimberly chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh wow this story was amazing! Write more please! It was so adorable, i could feel my throat clenching and my eyes watering at the avid cuteness between Rose/Felix/Emmett/Bella/Edward :)) Especially the Emmett Bella father-daughter moments, and the Bella Edward cutesy moments :)) LOVE IT!
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Great one-shot. I actually empathized with Rosalie - I could understand why she wanted to 'flaunt' Bella and Felix to the world now that she finally got the chance and thought that Edward was a bit harsh on her about that.

Love these little snippets so far, can't wait to read the actual story! :D
AliceCullenSisters chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really enjoyed this! Rosalie's conceded opinion is very entertaining! Can't wait until you post TBH!

ACS
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I love this and cannot wait to read the whole story and more one-shots as well :)
nessa01 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Would really love to read more of this story!

I thought this story was great! Something diferent!

Please think about putting the rest of what you have writtten into this update! Even if this is a one-shot story!
bellacullen202 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Epically awesome as usual. Can't wait for you to write the Blue Hour. I know it's based around Alice and Jasper, but please tell me Bella, Edward, and Felix are going to be in there alot. They're my favorite. Aw! The twins are so cute, and I guess I can understand some of Rose's pride, but Rose always did take things overboard. Write another oneshot soon!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i really liked it keep up the good work
Skullqueencb chapter 1 . 8/21/2011