Reviews for Monsoon
sanutaz chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
i like it..its so cute :)
and i'm frm India by the way :)
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was sexy! That was VERY sexy!
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
fab story
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Lots of fun. Enjoyed that a lot.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh this is precious. I love this story. I can see Bella dancing in the rain with her hands out and her mouth open. That is a memory that remains from childhood. Every child loves to play in the rain and then the mud.

Edward and Bella very much in love, I like it. You have written it just perfectly.
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Well that was a nice juicy little one shot! I want one for my bday at the end of September!
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
now that is the perfect bedtime story! hot and sweet and makes me want it to rain again SOON
Meeghan Laird chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Nice... ;P

Miss Swan?
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
First i love the title, it reminds me of the Jack Johnson song! And i love that its smut, my favorite! And this is a vamp post Breaking Dawn! I LOVE it! So anyways amazing little one shot, i enjoyed it so much! And i really did love it too! So see you soon hopefully!

Ashley
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
It is pouring rain out as I read this but I don't think my little back yard is private enough to enjoy it the way Bella and Edward have.
timidvampire chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
will never look at rain in the same way again! loved it x
Mechcat chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Good story!

But, one thing, prone means laying flat, belly down. Supine means laying flat, belly up. So, judging by what happens next, you meant supine instead of prone... Or else Edward's bits are FAR more flexible than one would think.

Thanks for sharing this one with us!
aciepey chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
One shots don't get a fair shake in the review world! This one was full of wonderful imagery and sensuality! I loved it! Thanks so much for writing! :)

Patty
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Atmospheric, hot and playful all at the same time. I loved it! Very nicely done. :D