Reviews for That Long Haired Paladin
Shadethedemon chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Awww!adorable!I can't wait for more!;)!
PizzaIsBetterThanSex chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Hi :)
Write the chap 8 please !
I want to know more ! :D
I like your strorie :)
Sorry for mu bad english, I'm french :P
Bye !
Lorelei Dark Embers chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
I really like your story
write more please (hope you understand, I'm french)
I want to know what Satan is going to do.
I always thought that Angel is gay.
HeartLover1 chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Hiya
can you write more please?
I like the story and wanna know if Angel really kills Mephisto.
Bye
HeartLover1 chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Howdy
that was funny and cool
Arthur is grazy haha
good story, ya have to write more.
Bye
HeartLover1 chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Hi there
i am Heartlover1
I really like your story so can you please write more?
Bye and good luck.
SuperiorDimwit chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I do love seeing Mephisto toying with Angel (god, how I wanted to get that guy off his high horses, preferably with some type of crossbow involved), but you REALLY need to get your writing together. Fanfiction might not be literature in the standard sense, but it sure as hell ain't a chat room conversation, and if things like "w/" aren't there for pronounced stylistic purposes they're just annoying. I feel a vein popping every time I read it...
Shadethedemon chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Ha!I laughed at that 'shizuo part!.!anyway,this chapter was really cool,keep on goin!
The Tempest Road chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Haha! I rofl'd at the hewajima shizuo part. But Angel will never ne as sexy as shizuo...
Shadethedemon chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Awesome!really good!can't wait to find out what happens next!continue!.!
Areishia chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I must say... I'm a bit confused about this chapter. Still, it was kind of funny :3.
Areishia chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I must say, the short description of the story made me rather curious about it. The concept seems rather interesting, not to mention that I have a feeling that Arthur and Mephisto's interactions will be absolutely hilarious since they both seem to dislike/detest each other quite a bit/a lot (even if I think Mephisto sees Arthur more as someone to annoy for his own amusement xD). In any case I can't wait for the next chapter (I'm guessing this chapter is just the prologue). The concept has piqued my curiosity :3.