Reviews for Take a Seat
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 6/4
Awesome. Great work.
reader50 chapter 7 . 4/9
I enjoyed reading your story. I love to read other peoples pov of the Winchesters and I especially love reading Victor's. I find it interesting that Victor thought that Dean looked like a little boy at times, I've thought that too. Apart from needing a good beta, you write a good story. Thank you for sharing it.
goanago chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
I don't get tired of this story, I could reread it over and over and I just love it! I love how you portrayed Henricksen and the Winchesters. I felt the writers could have gone farther with the agent's role in the series... but that's why we have fanfictions! And yours is great!
Koukaku chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
Elise chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
Love the way you get an outsider's view on the boys. I'm so chuffed I worked out what sort of monster it was before the boys said it :P Maybe because that episode is one of the scariest you sort of get used to the scary parts but damn, that wendigo never fails. Anyway, really liked this, going to read the follow-ups for sure ;)
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
Wow, this was lovely. Absolutely lovely! I really hope you'll write more like this someday. _
miXiZ chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
Loved your story. Guess the Winchesters planted doubt in the agent. Very nice!
Catrimc chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
It is amazing to me how you can take a minor character and make them real, someone I care about, and of whom I want to know more. You are a very good wordsmith.
Roseanna chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story!
Your writing style is excellent and I think you portrayed Sam, Dean and Victor really well.
Awesome work! :)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
I enjoyed this story but you need to go through it and proofread it for word use. Spell check will not flag misspellings when the error is a real word. Like tiered instead if tired. My fingers don't keep up with my brin, so I know what I'm talking about. Please keep writing.
authorwannabe101 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
This was really well written! I found it awhile ago, but I headed back and am reviewing it now. Anyway, definitely a different approach to the Henrickson stories, but I really enjoyed it.
karonkgb chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Henricksen POV Is realistic, showing his amazement he was as against his will the brother's humanity touch him.

Henricksen faced a blood-mad Dean eager to pull out sharp carving knives and found instead a sane guy as good as any cop hit the gut.

Plot, suggestion, being true to character, especially highlighting the difference in Sam and Dean is not easy to write and your story is readable and intriguing. Plus, I do not want to EVER give Sam the idea I have insulted Jess.
g6hj chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Another brilliant chapter. My favourite parts were:

1. Dean finding the folder.

2. Victor saying that Dean looks like a mama's favourite boy.

3. Dean possibly sullying the bed with ketchup.
g6hj chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Oh...OH! We NEED more stories like this about Victor. He was such an awesome character...why don't more people write about him like this?

I think I've read the beginning to this story before (maybe) but I don't think I reviewed it. Which is terribly remiss of me because this story is BRILLIANT!

Probably my favourite part was Sam using Victor's cell phone to call the FBI and find out some info.
Aracertariel chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
This story is awesome. The grammar kind of reads like English isn't your native language though. If you haven't already (I realize this is one of your older fics) you might think about getting a beta reader to help with that. Hope you continue writing. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.