Reviews for Take a Seat
NoilyPrat chapter 7 . 3/8
Add me to the list of who likes the story.

really good tension with how to keep Hendrickson under wraps.

Love the Wendigo angle.

Also like how Dean dealt with Sam's injuries... and the cut on Victor.
"Dean grinned. Now he put away the weapon with which he had hold Victor at bay while Sam tied him expertly to the damm chair." It's he had held, not he had hold. And "Victor gave a damm if the water was poisoned." Shouldn't it be didn't give a damm? I'm a Grammar Nazi, so this really bothers me.
Dude. So. Awesome. I love you.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
That was brilliant. I always get so frustrated when the FBI is tailing them because they are uninformed annoying brats, so seeing the agent see a bit of their lives is very satisfying.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
Awesome. Great work.
reader50 chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
I enjoyed reading your story. I love to read other peoples pov of the Winchesters and I especially love reading Victor's. I find it interesting that Victor thought that Dean looked like a little boy at times, I've thought that too. Apart from needing a good beta, you write a good story. Thank you for sharing it.
goanago chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
I don't get tired of this story, I could reread it over and over and I just love it! I love how you portrayed Henricksen and the Winchesters. I felt the writers could have gone farther with the agent's role in the series... but that's why we have fanfictions! And yours is great!
Koukaku chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
Fantastic!
Elise chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
Love the way you get an outsider's view on the boys. I'm so chuffed I worked out what sort of monster it was before the boys said it :P Maybe because that episode is one of the scariest you sort of get used to the scary parts but damn, that wendigo never fails. Anyway, really liked this, going to read the follow-ups for sure ;)
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
Wow, this was lovely. Absolutely lovely! I really hope you'll write more like this someday. _
miXiZ chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
Loved your story. Guess the Winchesters planted doubt in the agent. Very nice!
Catrimc chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
It is amazing to me how you can take a minor character and make them real, someone I care about, and of whom I want to know more. You are a very good wordsmith.
Roseanna chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story!
Your writing style is excellent and I think you portrayed Sam, Dean and Victor really well.
Awesome work! :)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
I enjoyed this story but you need to go through it and proofread it for word use. Spell check will not flag misspellings when the error is a real word. Like tiered instead if tired. My fingers don't keep up with my brin, so I know what I'm talking about. Please keep writing.
authorwannabe101 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
This was really well written! I found it awhile ago, but I headed back and am reviewing it now. Anyway, definitely a different approach to the Henrickson stories, but I really enjoyed it.