Reviews for The Price of Vengeance
Doominater84 chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
This story is super interesting and a great break from the standard BMWW stuff. I really hope you come back and finish it!
midnightgamin chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
I am LOVING this story. The plot's unique, totes AU, and we get a Wonder Woman bent on revenge and an infatuated Bats. Looking forward to what happens next chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
come on update please!
Angryhenry chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
But they could be more thenm friends, wink, wink
Ravenmore45 chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Sorry about that flame saying your story sucked. That was done by my little brother who is just a deviant and is proud of it. I guess that is what you get for sharing a account. Go figure. Take care.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
I love this story
kindleflame5 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Is this story dead? Please let me know if you can so I can take it off story alert. Such a shame if it is. Thanks.
tyrannosaurus lex. luthor chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Ravenmore45: "This story sucks."

Then quite reading it! You obviously don't know a good story when you see one! Go troll someone else's story, this is the most epic story I've read since The cleric's " The last laugh" and theamerican91's "The stains of time"! And don't review just to say, "This story sucks." People need constructive critism, not unecessary and insulting comments!
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Well I must say, this story intrigues me...A vengeance-bent Wonder Woman, willing to kill and destroy...Very interesting...
Ravenmore45 chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
This story sucks.
Red chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Ahhh this story is too good. Please update &i hope your luck turns up for you
Red chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I feel like this could be like a Batman Arkham game.
Red chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Again. I am loving this story
Red chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I love this story
Red chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
This would have made headlines if it was in the comics