Reviews for Even if you are not with me, I'm with you
maltese chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Well dang. Dangnabbit. Memory loss and.. fake memories and perhaps some other cases? :( :(

Oh man... so sad to see this is not updated :(
maltese chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
What. What. WHAT.

Dangnabbit, I didn't expect that!
Upper Tyes chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
S'nota problem dude, I really love this story! Oh, about sharing ideas, have you read Checkmate by Pearl84 and The Tuning Fork by Urchin of The Riding Stars? Also, My Fair Lady by Urchin of The Riding Stars? Those stories might give you some ideas about the father/son bonding thing!

What about you make Vlad take Danny to his mansion? Try make Vlad convince both Danny's parents that he can take Danny to the best psychologist, if not trying to take care of Danny himself. Make Danny slowly regaining his senses again, and by the way, what kind of sickness that hits Danny? Is it caused by some ghost during the attack? If yes, just make this sickness a kind of curse that was placed upon him by some mind-controlling ghost, then you can make Vlad try to search for this ghost to undo Danny's sickness.

Oh, try to read The Collector by PixieGirl13, there is this kind of ghost in the story that can take people's memories away. It might give you some ideas too :)
sculby563 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
love it so far. continue you must i love it. great job keep it comming
Upper Tyes chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow, you're awesome! It's really sad! It's touching and page-turning too! I was really happy when I found this story after a very long search for a good story in FanFiction about Danny and Vlad father/son bonding. I am so looking forward to see the next chapter of this story! Which I hope will be up soon!

I love your awesome work! Just continue this story, I am very sure that you can rock it! :)
Azawrath chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
aww what? it ended. the sadness. lol hope to see more soon!
Vrow chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
It has been truly a huge while since I last entered this place to check on the new stories. I missed quite a lot, I must say, and this appearantly was another thing I missed.

Now let's get to my style to review such a story that caught my interest with the lucky charm.

First: About Vlad's mind, sure he can go crazy about wanting Danny as his son and be loved, I have read too many stories about him going insane or even shooting every last of his standarts through the window (especially the in-cannon action of his. But let's ignore THAT ugly and real picture.)

But this... Was surely interesting, to see Vlad not THAT much mental, the correct ammount of 'insanity' and a quite pleasing Writing Style, it surely made me have the stakes for this fanfiction.

The story goes on, and the stable writing style creates a guide for me to already have some basics for the story. Then the plot starts to slowly show it's superficial plane, my interest is caught even further in this fiction.

And there is the reassuring seal to officially makes me quite interested in such plot both in the 3rd and 4th chapters, story and Writing Style. While the style shows potential, the story and plot are quite... 'unique' for this 'season' of stories.

But as I have said before, this 'unique' story almost slip through my interest if it wasnt for my good mood that I am in. The summary was slightly interesting, but it really did not call my attention to such a great story that I can see blooming in future chapters. This serves as the "Never Judge a Book by It's Cover." phrase beautifully.

While now my expectations are quite unstable for this story, I must say that it has a huge potential for it.

Keep Up with this Potential Work!
book phan44 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
dun-dun-duuuuuun... i always wanted to do that.
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
who know's Vlad?

who know's, it might be true, you see but again, who know's?
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
In this state of mind everything is blurry, and every muscle in my body hurts. Sometimes I see the white blurs, they visit often, but they don’t say much. I can’t really comprehend what they are saying at times, but I know they are here. Sometimes other blurs visit, but not for long. It’s the orange loud one, the teal one that sobs and the last one of orange and teal, which can hardly stop crying.

This whole place is a blur of a sharp color hurting, my eyes. And it smells funny. But now something squeaks loudly, and a black tall blur walks in to the room.

This one is new, I wonder have it been here before?

The blur seems angry at something, but it’s not me. I wonder maybe the thing that got me here.

Did this give you inspiration? ,
FieryAngel20 chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Oh! Amnesia! That would be a great disability! Maybe he also mistakes Vlad to be his real dad since his family isn't really around either? xD I am loving this story so far! Please write more!
ThatGhostGeek chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
well its good to c that u updated i luv this story i cry and i laugh *sniffle*
book phan44 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
amnesia would be cool
1valleygirl4 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
i love it so far! i really like Vlad and Danny stories, Father and Son ones though. if u want to make it a slah though thats ur choice and im sure it will still be a really good story! what episodes is this after or before, because i can think of a few things that Vlad could do to win Danny over but i need to know what he's already done. well i hope you keep updating this its really good!
SladeRavenFan chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Hi, I'm still up to my neck with homework but just wanna squeeze this review in. I loved the chapter, poor Danny! You don't have to make him disabled unless you want to. You could just immobilize him like breaking some bones and a slight concussion. But it's your story. Can't wait to see how this plays out! Update soon enough!