Reviews for GI Joe: Special Missions
Dragon34 chapter 23 . 7/6/2014
I must say, this is probably one of the most interesting fics I've read on here in a while. Its right up there with the best. Its gritty and funny at times, but also shocking and tender other times. Really good writing. Just a few grammatical errors, like when you completely change scenes, maybe you should put in some sort of divider, or write it differently. A few times I got confused as to who was in the room with who, or who was talking and where. But those were REALLY minor in the grandness of your writing style.

Off to read the next part!
jmac1220 chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
It's early morning on July 4th and I've come across your fic. I've tried to put it down 4 times now and cannot seem to find a good stoping place. This is a great thriler you have me on the edge of my seat. I've ready many a millitary thriler and this is comparable to Tom Clancy and the like.
I'd also like to read chapter 14 if there is a way to still reacive it.
Bella Cuore chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
You know, I started with Secrets and have just now come back to start reading it all from the beginning. I have loved the different sections of this story that I have already read, but coming back to the beginning and seeing how you have fit everything together, the cohesive quality of how I have come back to the beginning and yet fully understand from what I've already read, the nuances and pieces of these characters...if I hadn't already been thoroughly impressed and captivated by your writing, I certainly would be now.
tamara72 chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
I like the young Corporal.
tamara72 chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
The UN troops were way out of line. Now they are holding Duke hostage. Love Duke taking charge.
tamara72 chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
"besides, that crazy boyfriend of yours is gonna peel my hide and use it for a scrubbin' rag if I let anyone touch you. He told me so before we left."

Gotta love overprotective boyfriends.
tamara72 chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Clancy's an ass!
tamara72 chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Love the little interlude between Flint & Lady Jaye.
tamara72 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Now that I've read they whole story so far, I am going back to review some of my favorite chapters. I am a HUGE Flint/Lady Jaye fan. I love how you portray them in this story. It is easy to see how much he loves her. I was amused by the fact she knew he wouldn't listen to reason until after she seduced his and he was relaxed and happy. I also find Hawk amusing trying to stay out of Allie and Dash's personal business. Try to not be a thickheaded mail.
krazieneko chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
Wow very angst. It was really sad. I just Alex gets all the help she can get. And I always thought duke had a higher status than flint. U didn't even know that wild bill's status was higher than dukes too. I was so pissed with the UN people. I wanted to slug them. Imagine Scarlett was there probably would. Lol.

The story in itself was good but very disturbing. The name kony sounded very familiar. And then I remember he was on the news a year or two ago. I never really understood what happened but I'm glad you gave me more of a insight.

And just so you know I love flint and lady jaye together and, don't hate me, but I love duke and Scarlett together.

I wanted to know what happened with Scarlett goung undercover but I read your note that there's going to be a part 2. So thanks. I'm hoping it's finished.
krazieneko chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I know who Cabot is. She's from law and order svu. And as I was reading this I realized that this reminds me of the old TX series soldier of fortune inc. aka special ops force with Melinda Clark and brad Johnson. I loved that show too bad Dennis rodman ruined it and the show got canceled. And so so far I like your story. A lot.
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Omg wow this is fantastic, and I love you cross it with svu I wish you wrote the script for the motive lol love the work
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
Wow! Ya really gotta admire the Joes, for standing up and saving Alex from the torture... Hopefully, Hawk won't be an issue..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
WOW! This is intense.. I can't even think of someone being willing to do all that Alex is willing to do.. The Joes are trained and even they aren't as willing as Alex is..

I would have reviewed sooner but I have felt drawn to keep reading.. I am going to stop until I get ch. 14 form you - only to give myself some time before moving on to the torture..
Wolf55 chapter 23 . 10/11/2011
Great, I'm really likeing this so far, can't wait for the rest. You are doing a really good job.