Reviews for Love Will Tear Us Apart
maxim chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Thank you so much for that wonderful story.
Tacpebs chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
This was a great story!
kopiella chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
I haven't read a Bonanza fic, for the longest time, and I was so thrilled to find this story when I clicked on the Bonanza fandom. Why? Because it was very well written, and you captured the characters perfectly. I could really see the dialogue playing out in my mind as I read. Great job! :)
Vernacular Jargon chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
This was such a wonderful story! You wrote beautifully and none of your words went to waste! I am very glad that I chanced upon your story because it quickly became one of my favorites!
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Glad Adam acknowledged he was pleased to have Little Joe as a brother.
kyolover16 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
This is a good story. I look forward to the next chapter and other stories that you might have on in the future
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
How come I'm not surprised Little Joe got hurt too? I would think Adam has a lot to think about now. Hope Little Joe makes it.
BJ2 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Well you've got me hooked. I think you could have made Adam a little more appreciative in the second chapter. He would have been very proud of Joe, and told him so. Now Joe gets to play the hero. Hope he does it fast! :)
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Hope Little Joe finds them and can do something to save his brothers.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Great writing. I think Adam would have given Little Joe more credit than he did though. Oh well, your story not mine. Keep up the good work.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Glad Adam wasn't seriously injured. I think it's great Little Joe is stepping up to bat and getting things done.