Reviews for Stray Lamb
ExtraCheeseCake chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I wanna read moooooooooore!
Merper chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Love the story, love the pairing, love you X3

Thank you for writing this! After I saw Cryaotic/ Cry/ ChaoticMonki play this, I've been searching ALL OVER for this pairing!

Again, thx :3 I hope you continue
Altea chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I really love'd it! I hope maybe this won't be just a one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Very nice! I love it! Please continue the story.
blazblue-domo chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
awwwww so cute! XD 3 awesome work!
nyappyPOCKY chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Ah, thank god I am not the only one wanting to ship these two! :D

Lovely fic, I enjoyed it.

Thank you for writing and sharing this. C:
Nomyy chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Aww so cute! I'm sure that given a little time neither of them will care that the other one is a boy :3 Good job with keeping them in-character, I could really see this happening in the game.
And then your not good enough chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This makes me feel happy. I like feeling happy.
Catherine Ash Taylor McGloras chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Hm... a interesting pairing, and I wonder if you could... write another? Because, I find what many people think: 'Cute' and 'Sexy'. Hoh hoh, I had a feeling in my heart that one of the guys would fall- or nearly fall- for the adorible blonde. So please, find the kindness in your heart, to write another, or ignore my minor pea, and bask in my gratitdute for daring to write such a rascally tale. God show, I loved it1!
IM FIRING MA LAAZARRR chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
lol holy shit this story gives me goodies in ma tUmmY XD. please continue this little number, cz I WANT you to add another chapter, or another oneshot. i always knew toby had a thing for johny. like in katherine true or good ending.
AnimeFreak1014EVER chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
You are AMAZING! I love this pairing!~ :) I could barely find any fanfics though... :'(

Johnny and Toby belong together!~ ;)
Sapphico chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Whoa, I can imagine the pairing working!
RaggedySam chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Love this pairing, love this fic! :D