Reviews for Heroism is Hereditary
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I don't really see the point to him being Matt Murdock. Especially if Whistler is offering the whole 'change your identity' thing like a witness protection program, then it matters not if Murdock is his original name or not.

You are allowed to borrow the ideas of Daredevil without fully borrowing it (e.g. don't need the name).

That said, I did enjoy reading this. But unless you have an idea for how Buffy and her dad reunite and the truth comes out about both parties, I have to wonder what's the point? So far you only given us half a story. Now, the vampires are real bit is easy. Seeing as the Marvel universe has vampires too. You can easily retcon them into being Buffy style vampires, which you would expect to find in New York City. So, it is easy enough to imagine Hank coming across some. He'll quickly learn on his own that vampires are real - after all, he can tell that their hearts do not beat and they do not breath. He'll have to accept what his own enhanced senses are telling him. Plus, Daredevil and Spider-Man are close friends, which brings Morbius into the picture as well.

So, all you need is a reason for Buffy Summers and Matt Murdock to meet, in NYC, while dusting off vamps. Then your story will be complete.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
So Hank Summers is Matt Murdoch/Daredevil? I'm not shocked. I wrote my own Marvel Comic/Buffy crossover. Or rather I am writing it. Where Scott Summers is Buffy and Dawn's father.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Neat so far. :) I like it. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. And I like how Hank remembers Buffy when hearing Fisk's words about her. Ooh, that Wilson Fisk! Just imagine - his own right-hand man being so lecherous when it came to mentioning Buffy in that way, and threatening to harm her like that - it implied to me that Fisk had probably told his right-hand man about Buffy, and that he wanted to either traumatize Buffy for life, or maybe even make her work the streets as a prostitute of some kind or as an exotic dancer at a strip club or a gentleman's club. Well, *that* sure isn't going to happen with Hank around, especially with Hank's "papa wolf" instincts when it comes to Buffy too.

Plus, it sure makes me wonder how messed up Fisk is as well.

Anyway, keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
A interesting take on the story of Daredevil. I hope that Wilson Fisk has his insurance paid up. The Man without Fear is about to start taking his empire apart!
Teri chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I hope you do a story where Buffy does find out the truth. . .
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Interesting take on Hank.