Reviews for Factual Errors and Omissions
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I really love these Nerdy Carter stories, they make me smile and feel all smoshy inside. They are so comforting, and I like this one for the fact it shows her being stronger and more confident with herself but still being that little bit nerd
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Nice!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Glad Sam took the iniative to talk to Jack, and also to ask Jack to teach her to fight and shoot.
Arashi7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I know you said you weren't entirely happy with this fic, but I liked it a lot! It's different from the others, less fluffy, but it added some new depth to the series, and one cannot live on fluff all the time, right? Jack's fears are very understandable, and it's interesting to see his demon addressed.

And the ending was just priceless, I could almost see nerdy Carter's mortification for attacking Daniel. Janet will so laugh at him later...

I must warn you, though, that this story is listed under Jonas Quinn instead of Jack O'Neill. I wondered why I had not seen it in the Jack/Sam list, since I check it all the time. You may want to fix that.

Congratulations on another great fic!
dpdp chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Great story. Funny ending.
iwrite4fun chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh my gosh! I love this series of stories. So glad to see another one- and can't wait for another! Keep up the good work!