Reviews for Learning to Love Without Sake Part 1: No Ordinary Bride
ghostmarine51 chapter 1 . 5/21
im not reading this but i wanted to say how does this make sense males cant get pregnant there still human souls and last i checked human males dont get pregnant
Emma chapter 43 . 1/16
IT GOT SO MUCH BETTER! Onto the next series.
Emma chapter 42 . 1/16
IT GOT BETTER!
Emma chapter 28 . 1/16
You Dick. That was emotional as fuck, Rebji is going to fucking murder Byakuya even if he understands. Shiego(?) is dead af for sure. Also if Tetsuya looses his baby we'll be havig words. (Ily please dun hurt meh!)
Esbilick The Dragon chapter 43 . 10/25/2015
I so enjoyed this story. I was beautiful and off the beaten fairy tail path. Heart ached was so real. I like the fact this went though Renji's pregnancy. The other two main character's and their back story was well thought out. I must admit though I wish there was more Rukia and the gang. I sure that had emotion over what was happening. Perhaps in the next vol we'll get to see how Byakuya will treat Rukia better now that the pain of Hisana and Koichi has been soothed.
All in all wonderful story. I cant wait to read the next vol!
Ao chapter 43 . 12/18/2014
This was excruciatingly lovely!
Mani-loves-loco chapter 28 . 4/10/2014
I know that this story is long finished, but this chapter made me bawl like a baby. I had to commend you.
You are a great writer.
Blooming-Sunshine chapter 43 . 1/12/2014
Naw 3 their family is so cute _
Guest chapter 43 . 10/22/2013
This is one of my favorite fanfictions. I absolutly love it, the way it is written, the hardships that make the characters stronger are amazing and just what the doctor ordered; not to mention this is one of my favorite pairings. Thank you so much for such a heartfelt fanfic about love, loss and the trouble with sake.
kyuumihaira chapter 43 . 6/19/2013
I loved it! I'm sad the wedding chapter wasn't there... But it was soo sad an cute! How could I resist loving it!
WhimsyUsagi chapter 43 . 6/18/2013
beautiful, beautiful story :333
CrazedWonderland chapter 43 . 6/16/2013
Loved your story, you did an awesome job writing it!
P.S. -
It would have been hilarious to see Byakuya pregnant. XD
berty05 chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
As always you've outdone yourself. I love the drama and the trick with the chapter titles/poem is genius :)
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 39 . 4/15/2013