Reviews for Resolution
PolarBluePaw chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
pretty good! I enjoyed reading it...it would be great if you could write something for Yo(he was my favourite character ever!)
Chiworld1990 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Nice! \(o)/
COWSARECOOL chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
It was quite good, however you kept switching back in forth between tenses and that confused me at times...
PostiveCharm416 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
i like this and its really cute and if you don't mind to write more chapter about the children of Sayori and Ittosai!
My Endless Love chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
It's a rather simple story, but I really liked how you portrayed Ittosai's persona and his thoughts. They were literally spot on, and I found it clever of you to reference their in-game moments. It was descriptive, detailed and you have a wonderful use of vocabulary.

It also makes me glad that I'm not the only one who thought their "road to atonement" would be him finding his family once again. Although some of the phrasings could be reworded, and it was a little short for my liking - you did a good job of bringing across the emotions within them both.

Overall, I enjoyed this story, and especially well done on the character interactions. _

- My Endless Love
ItazuraKitsune chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I have to say I really love your story and how you portray Ittosai and Sayori's personality.
AesEa chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
ahww..so cute...so cliche...so unlike ittosai..but I could imagine him being this gentle...Love it!
stray.facade chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Hm. Simple is sweet. :)

I never knew Ittosai had quite some fans! He's my favourite character in Yo Jin Bo too. :D