Reviews for Meeting the Little Mermaid
Lewis2of6 chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
This is the longest and most captivating fanfic I've read on here. You put an insane amount of detail put into the story, especially the different story tellers. I hope you feel as accomplished as I feel rewarded for taking the time to write this. Good luck on other stories. Thanks for this one!
RebelliousRedhead chapter 22 . 2/6/2014
I have just stayed up all night reading this story! I could not stop! Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Omg I read your whole story in what? Twp days?! IT WAS AWESOME so I plan on comment on every freaking chapter. Seriously, besides some grammatical mistakes it was lovely to read.
BehbaLovesTea chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS AMAZING! I've been scrolling through 357 different TLM stories and I don't think I'm going to find a better one! I frigging LOVED this story! I seriously hope you make a sequel or something, or if you have I will be reading it shortly as I am about to go look at the things you have written like a stalker. Never stop writing, you have an amazing gift for putting magical brain juices on paper(or in the form of words)! Thanks so much for your devotion! :D
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
I loved this chapter and her father how he thinks
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Oh wow that was a twist
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Aww her sisters are so sweet
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Ohhh cliffhanger
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Wow I have to say its a tough choice on what to do now
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Wow poor Ariel and her tail o,o dang
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Great chapter :)
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Wow I loved it!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Great chapter
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Oh wow I love how you changed it to emotions that was very creative!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 3 . 5/12/2013