Reviews for Finding Sky: Zed's Point of View
LOLGIRL123 chapter 25 . 2/17
AWESOME,BUT KINDA DISSAPOINTING ENDING,COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER...
BUT OTHER THAN THAT GREAT STORY AND LAST CHAPTER...
Eliza chapter 25 . 2/14
this is a review for them all - I LOVE THEM! OH MY GOD THANKYOU. i have never read any fan fiction before but, wow. I have been missing out of so much! Have you done anymore? If you could give me a list of them () i would really love to read more :D :D :D thank you and well done!
Really good but the only thing that spoils it for me is that zed should say Mom not Mum
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
omg this is amazing! it's nothing like challenging sky but I feel as though this zed seems more real. there were at some points where he was extremely nasty but that just made me sypathise with him. your great at writing and hopefully will post the last chapters. you've got a fan!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
Hey, I just wanted to mark out that the thought "I don't want her broken, not yet" isn't Zed's, its a memory of Kelley's manipulation. Wanted to point it out, since it was bothering me so much.

You're doing a great job with this book, I love the extras You're writing in here, for example the boys asking Zed how's it feel like having a soulfinder.

Keep up the good work:)
Saffron chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Was so disappointed! I was expecting it to be like Challenging Zed were he's secretly a sweetheart but he was just plain mean here. Make him a secret sweetheart.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
This is great, Are you ever going to finish this?
Guest chapter 25 . 4/24/2014
Where is the next chapter
Guest chapter 25 . 4/12/2014
Amazing... WHERE IS THE ENDING! Pleaz finish it :)
michelllekavanagh chapter 25 . 3/25/2014
Great story. But where is the end?
Emily chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
I think you should stay where its always Zed,the lovely Zed not third person but other than that LOVED it and i'll keep loveing it and Zed and Yves and Xav forever
ALittleMissOriginalWorld chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Love it, love it, love it! That really sounds like something Zed would say! Hehe :)
Lofta1995 chapter 25 . 1/8/2014
WHAT! WHERE IS THE END? X
Filtiarn chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Anyway.
Best fanfiction I have ever read.
Okay-Clotpole chapter 21 . 11/28/2013
YESYESYES! You should definitely do a life after 'Finding Sky' story. :D Please keep writing!