Reviews for Whoever Brings the Night
Really good
Champion of Justice chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Good story.
jojo07 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was no crappy ending! It was cute! Ah! I mean I really, REALLY liked your story! Keep it up ol' chap!
nbcaihbsd chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
oh my god this was awesome 3
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
not bad leo, actually gives a plausible reason for their getting together :)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
So cute!Original
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow, damn! Nice stuff, man!

Keep up the good work!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
sweet
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
You my friend get props just for saying Dark Passion Play is not Nightwish, and I completely agree with you. The only song I like on that CD in general is "The Islander" and that's because Annette or whoever is the new vocalist for Nightwish isn't singing it (I think the Drummer is, or whatever Marcus does).

...Sorry about that rant, but I just agree with you 100% on it...and now I'll move onto the review before I rant more (NOT POP!)

This was quite good and I can actually believe both Hiashi and Hizashi wanting Naruto to protect Hinata from just about anything and everything. It's a shame that Kiba has to act like the emo asshat known as Sasuke in this oneshot, but I do like it.

Furthermore, I kinda don't like the names for the children, then again its a little like Harry and Ginny's (ugh) name for their child...so I digress. I do, however, love the speech that Naruto gives the promising future people, and I might just borrow it from you...maybe. You'll know and get a mention in A/N if I do. And since I've done nothing but ramble, let me just wish you good luck with your writing and leave you on your way.

DASM

555

Henshin Complete
TEKNAM chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Nice! _ Not at all how I pictured Kiba acting... But as you warned, DARK OOC. I just wasn't prepared for that... ;

I actually rather liked the ending. It was cute and happy. _ A very nice touch. _
cmcwiki chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
very nice, you know i found two bands that seem to fit naruto characters very well

Naruto: Linkin Park

Sasuke: Breaking Benjamin
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was a beautiful story. Too bad for Kiba though. I still love it.
Naru-ke45 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wow, great story, it's different, but really creative.
devilzxknight86 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I liked it.
T-Naruto chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
It was a pretty good ending, simple and to the point. It's horrible that Hinata's own teammate would try to rape her, at least Naruto was there to protect her.

I really liked the story, and I wish you luck on the rest of your stories.

Later,