Reviews for The Nine Lives Of The Two Uniters
Skyler Anderson chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
MAKE ANOTHER ONE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER MAKE ANOTHER ONE
sarah chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
you should definetly continue. this is the first fanfic crossover about twilight and the nine lives of chloe king. I have thought one out, but I don't know if I should do it or not
emmi-bear123 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
hey that as great! please write more as i will read them! :)
emmi-bear123 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
hey good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Please continue this!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I think if you take your time and write longer chapters that this could turn into a really fret story from what I've seen. Good luck and have fun writing!
fantasylover4evr chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I love this, update soon please! :D
PepperRocks chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Please more ! I beg you ! More ! Love it ! PLEASE ! U R THE BEST !
Topaz18 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I was just seeing if anyone had anything on Chloe King after I finished reading some Twilight stuff and I read the summary! I was skimming through the summaries when 1 word caught my eye, BELLA! I was instantly like WHAAAAATT! And I had to stuff my finger in my mouth to keep from screaming! YAAAAAAY! I would have never thought to combine the two, but you have and its PERFECT! Please continue on with this story! Even though it has been 4 months since you wrote this! I can't believe they left the last show at a cliff-hanger!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
That was good! Continue!
Fourshotchild chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
First, I'd like to commend you for writing this crossover. I've just started watching The Nine Lives of Chloe King on Netflix. It's a pretty imaginitive series. I couldn't wait to see if anyone had taken the oppurtunity to blend Twilight and NLCK together.

However, I find your spelling, conjuctions, and puncuation lacking. I'd recommend getting a beta or pre-reader. I just couldn't get passed the structure. I'm only saying this to help. In fact, if you'd like someone for aid, I'd be more than happy to help.

As far as your story goes, I think you have a wonderful idea. I've always been a fan of Bella being supernatural. It just seems unfair to be human in a magical world. I very much like the idea of her becoming a Mai. I wonder how her relationship with Edward would fair? They could kiss (probably), but she wouldn't be immortal. Could you change a Mai? *shrugs* I do wish you the best of luck.
Princess Of Souls chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
AW! EPICNESS! UPDATE! :)
sillyperson chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
OMG! UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE!FINISH THE STORY! I BEG OF YOU!
TiffersStar1989 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
great story cant wait to see what happens next...update asap
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Ok so... I hate twilight but this is actually good like really good! So please update soon