Reviews for Honeymoon in the Wild
mithila chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
i want read more of your amazing stories.. you are the coolest writter in the world! i am so in love with your stories... we wan't more. about th island princess
Rebel999 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Please Please Please keep updating! I love your stories
OJSZ chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
I love the story. It was definitely awful of Antonio to shout at her like that. Hey! You already updated the 6th chapter of The Hotel Room. Now please update this for us. See, I want to know what happens next that is why I am using this beautiful button called 'Review'. :D I will be waiting.
Princess Skye Jewel chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Azul's "It won't past Sunday" part was hilarious! I swear I was mentally laughing. Who knew that peacock's sarcasm was amusing?
Princess Skye Jewel chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Well, reasonable. 4 days without sleep is definitely going to bring me to berserk mode.
Mariolka chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Nice chapter. Can't wait to see what Antonio will do to try to apologize to Ro, and what trouble he'll get into if his 'plan' back fires. Azul's hilarious in this chapter. Can't wait for chapter 6.
Lyssita Lennon chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
I love the idea of Tarzan-Antonio. Oh, yes. That is a pleasently intresting picture. Anyways, it seems little Tika is growing up and gaining some perspective. I'm glad. I hated her in the movie- still hate her now- but at least she's accepting Antonio.
Azul was hilarious, "I give it till Sunday." That was awesome.
I have to wonder what trouble Antonio's going to end up getting into when attepmting to apologize to Ro or vice versa. Excited for that! And for THR as well. Good luck, and amazing job!
Mariolka chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I knew I forgot to comment on this chapter. I love the parts with Antonio and Rosella. Please post the 5th chapter soon. I'm really excited.
BestCrossoverMovies chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Not quite the ending I was expecting. Make more. Please? :-)
BestCrossoverMovies chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Awesome story! On my favorite Barbie film. I was looking for a Barbie as the island princess and then I found yours. Keep up the good work! :-)
Rhaella Valysar chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Great chapter! Although, I think Antonio was a bit too harsh on her but I don't blame him either. Ro should have respected his decision when he told her he needed some time alone. Still, I know Tika will find a way to fix everything between them ;)
Mariolka chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I feel terrible for both of them. Rosella, since she doesn't really know how to cheer Antonio up and therefore doesn't really mean to make Antonio upset.

Antonio since he just wasn't used to anything on the island, and was getting very frustrated. Please let Tika reconcile them. I don't want my favorite couple to fade into ashes. Please update!
Lyssita Lennon chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
:O I find myself sympathizing with Antonio- I always pick the misunderstood ones, lolz. Poor guy; Ro's ignorance isn't helping much either. :/

What shocked me the most was Tika's desire to reconsile them. In the movie she was so against 'em and now she's all "I want to help!" Hopefully it shall go good this time.
Spirit Ella chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
You almost made me cry, Lexie! How Antonio acted with Ro was terrible... but I can kinda understand him... and I hope Tika will find a way to reconcile!

Loved this chapter!