Reviews for Into The Lions Den Part One The FaDoP Review
welsh girl chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
omigod! that was excellent miss joss pillow. i especially loved the to do list :) I cannot wait for part two.
Chriss Corkscrew chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
You are a diabolical little madam aren't you! I fully sympathise with Pilot - I shared a house with you for TWO years! But chucklesome nontheless, oh dry-witted one! Keep up the Farscape-obsessed work (like you wouldn't!).
Sweet Thing1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Great job, Jess! Looking forward to part 2. "Think of the merchandising!" he he.

Love Sweet
cadenza chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
what can i say - love it. Pilot pilot pilot...and I never did find out who/what was a renfi. btw when you've sorted out Mr K could you have a go at TPTB over at Auntie..."why is it never easy!"
Dyl chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
FaDoPi! yay! :)

good work, jess! comedy goodness! we want more! :D

dont let this distract you from your other fic though. or else, theres gonna be some more hassling coming your way.

pilot should feel honoured to be so well represented! :) valid points made, as always, and im with you on the hope that s4 gives the other characters a little more screentime.
T'eyla Minh chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Heee! Pilot being tortured by FaDoPis :)

Very funny, Jess. Write more humour, it becomes you. (And I can't help thinking the socks have something to do with Crais. Damn pantsfic...)

I await Part Two :)
Jeni Lentin chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
:-D Nice one Jess, it just proves to everyone that you really are Pilot-mad. Well, actually the level of madness suprised me a bit, but now it all makes sense. Anywayz, can't wait for Part Two.

Lots of hugs 'n' bugs,

Jeni :-P (and the mysterious rubber chicken called Scorpius)