Reviews for Something a Little Different
Joan the demigod wizard chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I need to say this! I EFFING LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE!
JustAnotherSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh my god that was awesome. And hot. O.O So awesome. I'll even say it was supermegafoxyawesomehot
WarbleretteSammy36 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Top!Kurt is SEXY!
CorpseBride aka Bloody Mary chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Tha was SO hot!

I cant even-

*wipes sweat from her forehead*

Oh dear God...

Bloody Mary
letsrun96 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
hawt I think my brain short-circuited. I love how you write :D

And,it's weird, and I don't know why, but I think I have a thing for Kurt and Blaine (and pretty much anyone in any fandom) calling each other sluts O.o But, yeah, thanks for this! Some lovely afternoon smut :]
iloveklainestories chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was so hot, I can't even function. I started reading this on my PDA while I was in public, but when I actually started to moan out loud, I knew I was in trouble! ;)

Please, please - write things like this every day.
eb012203 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
*jaw drops open* holy fucking shit, Batman! Seriously seriously hot!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is a super lazy prewritten review from ! I must have liked your story as I have bothered to send this! (lol)

Appoligies if you get several, at least Im boosting your numbers! 3
mardie186 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I don't see either of them as exclusively top or bottom. I would think they would take turns as the mood strikes them. But Kurt would be the more likely top, in my opinion, based on his personality. Blaine is a puppy dog, eager to please. Kurt is more pushy and I could see him in this role easier than Blaine. But ultimately, their love and mutual respect for each other leads me to believe that they would "take turns" depending on the mood. Great job keeping us perverts occupied. We can all pitch tents in the gutter together! A little pervert colony, so to speak.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I don't think its possible not to enjoy anything with the word Klaine on it. Six thumbs up!
EMSmith chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Paradox perverts, are we a club now? That would be the most epic club ever! And I like top Kurt, Kurt is really controlling and I think he'd be the same way in bed...or on a table...or a couch...or Schuester's desk. Ooookaaaay, creeper moment over, I like the story :)
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
FOREVER A PARADOX PERVERT.

FOREVER.
Elizabeth Magenta chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
O_O

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT.

*fans self*
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
(Concerning what you said in your A/N the beginning...) Excusing episode Sexy aside, I personally think once Kurt understands how awesome being intimate with someone is, he'd definitely be more of a topper. Really! Kurt's not a submissive person, so why should that change when it comes to sex? Just saaaaying xP

Anyways, this ffffffing hot. Beggar!Blaine and top!Kurt is a guilty pleasure of mine and now I'm suuuuper happy x3

-xoxo