Reviews for A Ninja By Any Other Name
Everything was well written and nothing was wrong with any part of the story, but I personally disliked that kirche and Tabitha we're both shafted with no real way for things to get better. Again, that is just personal taste; I would have loved the story if that hadn't happened.
iiDrinkBleach chapter 1 . 4/21
LOL,

SAKURA HARUNO AND WITS?
DID YOU TAKE CRACK AND CRYSTAL METH THINKING OF SUCH A MIX?

no seriously, pls reconsider ur life decisions.

other than that, good luck!
1 One Piece Fan chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
the only thing i dont like about this is that Sakura is slightly OOC in how she just does what Louise tells her to. cause im pretty sure she would be going on Sakura-Rage mode if this actually happened. but you needn't worry, its not so bad that i (or anyone else for that matter) would stop reading just because of that.
mxz540 chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
I was escaping from the Naruto God-like stories and I crash directly on a harsh-from-the-book good story.
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
Poor Sakura. Welp, this is fantastic.
Chaos689 chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
FUCK YOU!
I mean really?
Are you just writing an OOC thinig? If so, please make it clear! I may not know too much about Naruto, but I do know that Sakura would be going full ragemode curbstomp fuck you all style for this shit! She's fuckin' proud, fuckin' angry, and fuckign' stronk!
Balthanon chapter 8 . 1/1/2016
I've run across a few Zero no Tsukaima crossovers like this and I tend to really enjoy the concept. This is definitely one of the better written ones though (this is the second time I've read it actually) and it's a shame it hasn't received an update in awhile. I think Overlord is probably the only other one that clearly beats it out.
Lanhua chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
You need to continue this. Salura is such a bad influence on Louise in ALL the right (and darker and edgier) ways.

I didn't expect to find myself enjoying this fanfic so much, I guess you really did pic an idral companion for Louise! And the way Sakura's characterisation is, while a bit OoC IMHO, makes perfect sense. She was always the most thoughtful between her teammates (including Sai and Sasuke) and her.

Plus, with the right words, we ALL KNOW the Narutoverse can go really dark if one peers deeper than sueface-level, don't we?
Leonas chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Well... This... this is an interesting Sakura... DEFINITLY not canon. At all.. and I'm okay with that. And oh god... I KNEW that se would want to the rabbit test with that puppy... I just knew it.

And now... Sakura... damn it Sakura... Wardes is BAD! Kill him now and rig the evidence!
Leonas chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
DAMN IT SAKURA! I'm sure she meant incase somethign bad happened! DON"T MAKE BAD THINGS HAPPEN!
Leonas chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
You know.. teh funniest yet scariest thing about this? With all of Sakura's experience... and with all teh vague knowledge she knows... this makes complete sense. Expecially she doesn't know tha tteh 'accidents' really are accidents becuas Louise "can't do magic" and instead casts explosions...
BeyondSleepy chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
I am really enjoying this story. It is a shame you haven't updated it in over 2 years.
Draco Oblivion chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
Sakura is so awesome in this and I really want to see Sakura's reaction to the engagement. Are you ever planning to return to this story?
werd me chapter 8 . 1/13/2015