Reviews for A Ninja By Any Other Name
Mary Queen of Sues chapter 8 . 3/13
Lovely story. I nearly gave up hope of finding something worthwhile to read. You have done a great job of subverting our expectations and meddling with the traditional setup. Great work, please don't leave us hanging.
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 1/10
Sakura.. her plans of getting horizontal just got ruined :P. Please update soon. This is a blast.. like all your stories are. Nice Job!
SixPerfections chapter 6 . 1/10
Shinobi is the Hermit.. nice. And a healer too. This is fun. I'd like to see Sakura and Luise take over the world... or something. It would be pretty epic if I do say so. This is lovely, very good. Did I mention I really enjoy your stories because they are not weighted down by romance as well?

A plus on all cylinders :)
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 1/10
Sakura framing Kirche! LOL Damn you're one of my favorite authors, have I told you that? This rocks.. Love it! :D
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 1/10
Wow.. this Sakura is pretty scary. And totally realistic if someone thought out how the 'Naruto' world would really be without making it all shiny and innocent for the kiddies.. F-ing awesome. :D Wonder what she did to Kirche. Cant wait to find out
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 1/10
its so funny seeing Sakura trying to hard to see 'underneath the underneath' when there really isn't that much to see. LOL her paranoia is paralyzing her and making her reach all the wrong conclusions. It's rich :D
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 1/10
Damn. The beginning of this, Sakura is shown to be real cutthroat and ruthless with the whole poison Kankuro thing. So far this is good. You write so well! You're one of my favorite authors in terms of writing style and flow. Can't wait to read more of this! :D
JellyfishBlues chapter 8 . 1/3
look I'm gonna level with you, this was delightful.
Judah chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
I rather enjoy the way ruthless Sakura leads Loise around by the nose, generally disrupting her entire lifestyle. Usually the familiar just plays second fiddle.
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Nice. Real work of imagination, and that's rare.

I was put off by your portrayal of Sakura. «He's dirtying her on purpose beyond any measure», I said to myself. But then I have just decided to let you have your Sakura and see what will happen. Your modeling powers are impressive, sir.
all forms of fluff chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
I belive I shall end this story here. While I love the Sakura character her patraial in this series leaves much to be desired. I thought at first it would be a great adventure into a character that dosn't get much screen time in this fiction but what I get is a completly different person. Now I understand that Sakura isn't a real person but once you have read thounsands of hours of stories about a character behaving one or two different ways have a complelty different persona presenting itself gives one a bit of culture shock. Thats not to day Sakura is a bad character in this story, I just simply don't belive that ripping her from out of Cannan Naruto at that point in time would have her changed so much. I would like to thank you for the story. I also hope that you get around to finishing it. It has a good premiss and you could really flesh out the characters. So good luck and Thank You.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Please update! Your fic is pretty enjoyable. Not the naivetivity of Naruto nor the efficency of itachi (as seen in other fics) sakura is entertaining to read. She's world weary, she's experienced, she's kick ass. You think maybe she's just good at being a ninja and it doesn't cross over to her personality but you write it well that she's conniving, and ruthless and very real for a 16 year old child soldier. Though her place in the raunchy comedy of FOZ makes for some crazy outcomes (as i generally enjoy characters such as Tabitha/Charlotte) Please continue!
-KKondor
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
someone is going to be very uncomfortable
Jiopaba chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
I can't stop laughing in my head at how incredibly hilarious the disparity in power is here. There's basically an unstoppable murder-machine that could shred an army walking around being terrified of worthless mooks because of some misapplied out-of-context knowledge.

When I saw your works on SpaceBattles, I didn't really understand offhand why you'd focus on Sakura. After about three tries I finally got into Applied Cultural Anthropology, and now I have to say I'm really getting it. Pick someone who isn't the main character and make a strong(er) female lead out of them. It works.
Mizuki00 chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Pretty dark. Sakura... is scary.

Pink-haired (2D) girls are really scary. I wonder what might happen if Yuno was summoned instead.