Reviews for Line Of Sight
OfTinMenAndPaperHearts chapter 16 . 4/25
So adorable that he loves anything that loves chocolate! I just realized, that chocolate he was gettin at the beginning was for Jess, wasn't it?
OfTinMenAndPaperHearts chapter 7 . 4/25
Daaaaammmn. I can see why you didn't feel the need to edit it.
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 16 . 9/14/2012

A sweet ending to this fic x
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Love x
Julie Winchester chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Aaaw Lester comforting Jess... I'm sure behind the sarcasm and all, he considers her as a daughter.
Julie Winchester chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
I totally agree with you, Becker needed a figurative kick in the bottom.
asgardianmints chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
Sorry I didn't review chapter by chapter, but this story was amazing! I didn't know who to want to yell at... Becker, Jess, Marianne... no, wait. I'll just kill Marianne; problem solved :)

~Platypus
SabreDae chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
Haha, dogs with opposable thumbs would be hilarious! I want to see it now. :P

Aww, such a sweet little ending. :D I loved it.

Now for the sequel...
SabreDae chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
I was surprised to find out that Jess was still there. If that was me, I'd have probably dropped the Chinese and run out, although I'd like to think that I wouldn't. :P But I really liked it as a twist.
SabreDae chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
Yay, finally Becker's getting better! It was interesting and cool to see how you described his senses and I wondered when you'd bring it in.
SabreDae chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
I absolutely LOVED Connor and Abby at the beginning of this chapter.

"Who, Conn?"

"Dunno."

Smart answer. :P
SabreDae chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
Yes! Emily! (I love her) She's just like some kind of superhero and I really love the fact that she's picking up the slack at the ARC. She's almost like the mother of the group isn't she?

Whoop! Looking forward to the next chapter then.

BTW, please excuse my manic enthusiasm in this review...I'm randomly very happy and very over-excited. :P
SabreDae chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
I hate Marianne too. I'm the same though - I always hate my villains. But at the same time, it is kinda fun to write them.

I also hate the pizza delivery guy!
SabreDae chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
Haha, I love Lester so much in this chapter!

And the opening with Matt telling the rest of the team about Becker was really good too. You wrote Jess' reaction so well and I'm really falling in love with this story. I just hope it has at least a somewhat happy ending!
SabreDae chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
If Becker had had a cold he would not have been saying he wanted to keep his nose.

Oooh, I love a good angry argument. I don't think they happen that often in Primeval fics - certainly not any I've read. It was a nice change to see.