Reviews for The Hunter and the Hunted
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
These two are sweet together :)
yurimylove chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Another great chapter in the yuri kingdom! A fitting celebration for their victory as well, a nice "tea-time" for the two lovers. Yes just leave the eating contest to Rin Rin nanoda!

Well, I think this story is fun and sexy, but it also has a very tender moment between Sei and Aisha, when Sei discloses her "curse" honestly to Aisha. And it's very sweet of Aisha to try to help her... practice XD Though when Sei mentioned trying meditation, I was thinking she could improve her meditation skills if she had Chikaru's guidance.

LOL at the dried pepper joke. Is it really an old joke? I've never heard of it before. Say... would you mind if I use it on my next stand-up routine? Uh who am I kidding, I don't have any "routine". In fact I'm not even a comedian _; But I AM definitely a big fan of your stories so I shall continue on to the much anticipated Yamihime fic next.
GrandMoff chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
cute, clever, and scorching! you did an excellent job developing chouun's character and the relationship of kanu and chouun. i love how this story was focused on the characters. it's great to read a story like yours, that goes somewhere! (not just to bed.) thanks for sharing this fic.
FinalAvalanche chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Loved this. Seeing Chou'un on the receiving end of teasing (from Aisha no less) is just awesome. Any chance of you doing a Chouryou/Kan'u pairing? I felt let down when season 3 ended and Chouryou never had her chance to pursue Kan'u. Still hoping for season 4.
World of Dragons Productions chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
... Cho'uun's a quick shot... Cho'uun's a quick shot. Well that just made certain things a bit awkward. I don't have much else to say besides that it was interesting to read.

P.S. You haven't gotten back to me with the last few reviews I left. Is something going on?
ninemil chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Fun fluff is fun, lol :p Knowing less of this canon that I might, I find myself wondering whether you've extrapolated this from bits elsewhere, or constructed Sei's weakness entirely by yourself? Either way, most amusing, and very believable, given her character :p

Can you imagine her in the hands of Lilith tho? Poor Sei wouldn't be to stand for a week ;)
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Well, well, soldier...

LOL-sy, S-W-EET, smexy, WAFFy, fluffy! WIN! X3

Man! Poor Sei! Not having stamina sucks. U But of course, Kan'u was there to help her all the way!

In the Chou Sister's carriage. XD

N-I-CE work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
shanejayell chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oooh, nice!

I like how you explained why Sei is so dominant usually. It makes a certain amount of sense. And it gives her a softer side which is nice too.

I wonder if SEi will ever tell Aisha about the other black haired warrior she traveled with?