Reviews for Hit me with your best shot
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 1/23
This was cute!
123a456e chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was freaking awesome! You should write a sequel!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I really enjoyed her being kickass :) And Noah's reaction... so enjoyable.
snmwordbender chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I really like a kick-butt Rachel Berry. :D
GleeRachelberry chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
UHWAADSHJDAHN I Loved it! So much! I could see Rachel putting her anger and pain into strenght and fight. I could totally see that. Just amazing, I love your writing style and it's just sooo good!
Brixon chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow...just wow. This was amazing! Loved loved loved. Omg Rachel yougo girl. Can't wait to read some of your other stories, when you write some.
serena527 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I truely loved this one shot I have never read anything like this before I really hope you do a sequel because I would like to read eveybody reaction to finding out Rachel has been boxing
liketinkerbell chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I wanted to enjoy this fic, I did. You had a good idea. Unfortunately, you need to work on your follow through. I was distracted by two things - the lack of realism and the numerous misspelled words. It is "sole", not "soul" for one, and I think you meant "semifinals", not "halve finals". "Dodge", not "doge", and "sweat" instead of "sweat". There were so many errors in this but that can easily be fixed with a good beta. You had a good enough command of the language to get some good turns of phrase in. One could actually somewhat forget your problems with spelling. It's the problems in realism that I cannot ignore. In what universe would it be possible for a barely 5 feet underaged girl to compete in a boxing ring? And without her parents' permission? It's things like this that make it hard to read this fic. I hope that, in the event that you still continue to write fic, you would take a little more time to research facts.
Inukaino chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
NOOOOOOO! Noooooo! no! This CAN NOT be a oneshot! THis was too good! ugh Good job, and all of that...( I just feel depressed now)
gleek30 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
omg this was awesome! i loved how she was soo secretive about it. and i love that all the name calling was her fuel. i love how she slowly realized that her friends actually did care about her. and that they did their little breadsticks meeting and their intervention. it was really very caring of them. i like how they found out about her boxing through her match and not just her telling them. I wish you would write another chapter about the fight. and the reactions of the other glee clubbers. I think itd be funny when santana and quinn realize that rachel can beat them up when they throw her all those nasty comments. anyways. i loved this story!
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Great one shot but isn't is strength not stenght?
IsisLes5 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i want a was awesome, and Puck was soo worried for her :)
RoseFleur chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Such an original idea... nice job :)
ritagarcia45 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
It would be awesome if you continue this. Or do a sequel. Did she when? What were the other gleek's reactions?
Kuuleialoha1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Loved it..are you going to continue? I want to see if she wins lol..