Reviews for Give In To Me
MusicalEscape chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
AND YOU HAVE TO BE MY SLAVE FORBA WHOLE DAY STARTING NOW!

Now I want ice cream, and I already downed like a pint of Ben and Jerry's so I'll feel bloated in the morning. WHO CARES THOUGH?

Beauuuuutiful. Of course Blaine snapped. And I wish I was on a picnic... I've never been on a formal picnic with a blanket on the grass. I don't count the ones made for large groups of people and tables. Meh.
Ieromance chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Noo! I can't be fed fish I'm vegetarian! Guess it's a good job I'm reviewing then! And I totes got your AVPS reference because I'm awesome like that! I absolutely love your story :D It needs a sequel! Your amazing at writing so please keep doing that!
X-LOllIpOp Lust-X chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
HUUUm again great chapter! I wonder who'll lose )
gottriplets chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Cockblocking ringtone is almost as annoying as the cockblocking piano!

And I'm pretty sure no matter who 'loses' they'll both win!
Blueroses57 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Oh, these type of stories are my favorite! I love how your making it hard for both Kurt and Blaine. Hmm...still not sure whose going to win. Maybe they'll kiss each other the same time then argue who won? Prehaaaps. Can't wait to read more!
CagayakeCake chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I can't wait to see another romantic chapter like this! Please hurry!
thisaccounthasbeendiscontinued chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
no, you didn't fail...well you did fail a bit with the dapuctive thing. but aside from that, I'm interested. I want to see who wins. ;)
Ivy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Great story! pretty please continue this soon! its hilarious, and brilliant idea :D -ps. i'd say you should go with seductively dapper, that sounds better? bahaha
TiannaMVA chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Dont let Puck hear you say that; he might think its about him and come in at the wrong moment. lol.

Yes, you got the whole atmosphere you were aiming for. I love it.
True Colours chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
So we don't get to see the actual game? *Puppy eyes* Ooh, wait, it's not complete yet!

You kept this very IC just by making them so darned adorable together. And all the Kurt-fashion you chucked in really made me giggle. Update soon!

True
X-LOllIpOp Lust-X chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Great first chapter. I love your Dapuctive!Blaine.

Now 'Im craving for more. can't wait until the next chapter
CagayakeCake chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Simply beautiful. I loved the first chapter. Please keep going.
feministgrimm chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
OHMYGOD I love that word SO MUCH! I' going to say 'dapuctive' as many times as possible! btw, this story is AWESOMENESS, please continue! :)

And no, you did not fail.