Reviews for Why are we so Blind?
BeccaStarkiddd chapter 21 . 8/7
I've read this fic probably 20 times and I cry every time... you are an amazing author and I wish there were more writers like you on this website!
Charlotte1712 chapter 22 . 1/26
Right in the feels! This made me cry like a baby - and I'm not even joking, I'm still crying whilst typing this! Lol. Love your story so far! :D
Hannah chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
AWWWWW! Joe and Lauren! OMG! SOOOOOOO CUTE!
violet day chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Love the Avenue q reference on chapter 10 :)
sandstorm89 chapter 28 . 11/29/2014
This makes me so happy! This has definitely been one of my favorite Taz/Up stories. Good job!
DapperQueen chapter 28 . 9/2/2013
Did u make it so Alejandro Junior could be called A.J. after A.J. Homes? Anyway, I'm really gonna miss this story. Even after finding another fandom, I still stuck with this story. Please write another soon!
AlreadyOnMars chapter 28 . 8/26/2013
This was a good end to the story! I liked the very end and how they're telling Ryder some of their stories.
Starkidtheatregeek chapter 28 . 8/26/2013
Totally thought that last chapter was the last chapter, so this was an awesome surprise! I can't wait for more of your stories! This was so great!
Commander TUp chapter 28 . 8/24/2013
Just BRILLIANT! These last two years and three days have been a journey. One that I'll go on time and time again. This was not a fanfiction this was a professional piece of literature. Kelly, it's been a pleasure. -Taz
gypsy rosalie chapter 28 . 8/24/2013
Aww, TUp are married and Jessica got someone nice and Taz got Ryder back and they were all happy families and Tootsie and Megagirl had 'kiddos' and ahh I think my heart cried little tears (if that's even possible). Ahh it's been wonderful following this story these past two years or so, and it's awesome to see it come to a close in such a lovely way. I'll miss waiting with bated breath for updates, and I hope we see some more awesome stories from you in future!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/21/2013
This was sweet, hilarious and totally awesome!
HopelessWish chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
;-; You acheived it. Only two fanfictions have ever made me cry. This is one of them. I can't even be mad at you for not updating in forever, because this is so worth it. I just... I... I have no words. This was an amazing story, by an amazing author, about an amazing musical. :)
Starkidtheatregeek chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
That. Was. A. Perfect. Ending. To. This. Story. i'm crying so much. And I am crying and smiling at the same time, these are happy tears for once!
TearsOfaClown chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
*_* OMG OMG OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOO AWESOME I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER! AAAHHHH!
WOOOW you're an awesome writer, and I hope to see more stuff from you, cuz, you know, you're awesome! :)
But what? Jessica turned out to be cool? That was quite a surprise, yeah...
Hugs and butterflies kisses :)
gypsy rosalie chapter 27 . 7/7/2013
Loved this, so glad everything worked out in the end and Up and Taz could finally be together. This was a fantastic fic and it's been great following it all this time and seeing the story progress. I loved the extra characters you wrote in, especially Ryder, and even though Jessica was so cruel I really did feel for her in this last chapter. This was all so great, sad it's over but it's been a wonderful fic and I hope you write more in future.
And though the whole thing was so good, I need to mention how much I loved this line:
'Let's turn this wedding into a wedding!'
Best line ever :D
And Megagirl saying 'surrender fifty spacebucks to me' made me grin too :D I can picture her doing that :D