Reviews for Will the Wind Ever Remember
Puggle chapter 18 . 1/19
That was incredible
What a fantastic piece
librarywitch chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
What a wonderful look at John's past. Well done Sherlock.
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
CosmicEssence chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
Very detailed, good back and forth of perspectives of these two and lovely ending, oh and well done on making the new characters so believable while still using the known characters in all the right places. It was a good read.
8annie81 chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
The bj line was over kill. In fact it was a fuckton of over kill. But the rest of the chapter.. minus the mention of a "flaccid penis" was an absolute tear jerker. It was really emotional and really good.
8annie81 chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
In your head cannon John has had an amazing sex life hasn't he?
XD
Me gusta. And the bit about Sherlock reclaiming John was really really sweet. I even 'awww'd' a little.
8annie81 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
T-T
I take it back. I'm glad Johns not a baby daddy. This chapter.
Oh this chapter.
Makes me feel so fragile an I just wanna hug poor John.
But I don't quite hate Bella. I'm still intrigued by her character.
8annie81 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Hot shower scene. I fully except this established relationship. /
And any other pairings you wish are cannon. Sherlock is really in great character too. The way he's reading John an all. Lol I hope he's jealous of Troy. Just a bit anyway.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Eeeh I don't usually like established relationships. However this is an exciting premise.
*Fangirl insanity*
Is John a...a baby daddy?
Why am I hoping so?
Is it wrong to be hoping so?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Thought you might like to know that according to the Hounds of the Baskervilles episode of Sherlock, Lestrade's first name is Greg, not Geoff.
ValaEnVash chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
I really really like this. But, poor John! That just kills...
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Killer intro chapter. Loving it already!
Dulcis Cantio chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
Wonderful.
Ju Lara chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
I read the whole of this story, got interrupted a few times (eg by daughter wanting her laptop back), and that's probably the point of this review. It's not a comfortable story, but it was engrossing and absorbing. I really liked the supportive role you gave Sherlock throughout. It may have been tempting to have him get upset / annoyed with John, I'm so glad you didn't. It didn't feel out of character to me either, within their established relationship. Thanks! I enjoyed this.
Anonymous no account at ff chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
A very angsty piece. I fell sorry for Bella, Stephanie and Izzy. Their family wants to place blame on others but not willing to accept that they played a piece in these multiple tragedies, particularly the mother. But in the end, Bella and Stephanie could have made other choices, i.e. adoption, abortion or find a way to make it work w/ getting a degree and moving to a city like they wanted (single mothers do it all the time, even if it is really hard). Was Bella on medication for depression? Caught in that trap you don't always think that there is another way out and it is better to end it. It the best way for everyone.

I wanted Sherlock to unleash his views of the mother because she deserved it but probably wouldn't have ever made any changes and may have made things worse (she really deserved it).

A very good portrayal of John's loss. Usually stories depict the woman and her panic, which is understandable. But John did lose 2 people then: the woman he thought he would spend the rest of his life with and the baby he loved as his own. Betrayal as she presented it is not easy to get over. That, in addition to how young he was and just the options at uni that most people explore it is no wonder he couldn't just take her back.

One thing that begs a question, based on the diary entry, was Bella taken advantage of during that party when the pregnancy probably occurred? Was it a date-rape drug or just that she was drunk and literally didn't remember who it was. If that was what happened, Bella may have felt many emotions and didn't know what to do but if she told John I don't think John would have left her. That would have been a better idea than trying to lie about the pregnancy.