Reviews for In My World You Would Be Punished If You
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
I agree with you: The Eden opening scene is the most awesome Final Fantasy moment ever! It's my all-time favorite!
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Holy crap! I lost it at "Presbyterians". That was hilarious! I love your sense of humor. Comic gold, I think!
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh my gosh, this was HILARIOUS! I especially loved the movie part and St. Patrick's Day! Vanille casting Fog on everyone was genius - and Lightning dressed up as a Sailor Scout? Holy crap! I lost it!XD

I'll totally keep reading now!
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Holy crap! This was hilarious! I loved it!
The UK's Only chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
As soon as I read "Are better than me"

I decided yes, I shall review and say that I HAVE BROKEN THE RULE. Because I mean, seriously? I'm, like, Prussia-standard awesome.

Don't play/know much about FF or anything, but... Snow seems to be very alike America and Prussia from APH. Anyone else notice that? xDDD

Fang is also very like... me... O_o
The UK's Only chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Umm. My bro uses up all the freakin' toilet roll A LOT. So he shall be punished severely. :D
The UK's Only chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Umm. Well.

I'd be punished for not having been abroad, and my bro would be punished for pissing on the toilet seat. NYAHHHH.

What's my punishment? *Whimper*
Krazzeekman chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
One of your chapters should have Hope getting revenge on Vanille using the F/V coupling. :/
Light27 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
You know, if you read this while listening to Comical World from Bleach it just creates more funny feeling.

It'S GoOd AnD fUnNy As UsUaL :D
kairi-7717 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Bwahahahahahahaha! Its hard reading this in a room of slleeping kids (nap time daycare worker) then when I got to sailor lightning I almost blew! That has to be my fav so far since im also a big sailor moon fan XD (its night now but I read this at about noonish)
Light27 chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
This made me ROFL, thanks (-)
DeanneYunFarron chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
I loved this chapter! I could totally see the gang bypassing a fight just to post something on Facebook (except Lightning of course). Looking forward to the next chapter! 'Til next time, ciao!

Ephemeral Glimpse chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I had an LOLfest in this chappie! :)
zeon-06 chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Lol! For this batch, #36) Own a 4x4 is the best! Epic WIN! A Cactuar roving in style in a 4x4 only to bump into Sazh in Brynhildr..this is one FTW Cactuar!

And Anime turning them into l'Cies cause they looked at him funny..LOL! BTW, I think Fang should've burst out laughing instead of joining the others in hanging their head in shame. After all, she' what reason does Anima have for turning Fang and Vanille? Also cause they looked at him funny back in Oerba 500 years ago? Man...that is one hell of a grudge holder! He should totally have the Grudge technique owned by the Tonberries!

And the epic racetrack cut scene turned into a chaotic traffic rock! Lesson learnt; Never Ever get impatient with traffic, Pulse l'Cies and *gasp* Adamantoises will appear to wreck havoc!
LilVirga chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
I love this story! Especially the ones about snow's sort of personality complex. 8DD update soon, I want to see how your going to continue this.