Reviews for Just A Tease
The Queen of rare ships chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Would it be stupid to ask if you could maybe write a sequel? It's because this Drake & Josh fic is actually one of the best boy x boy fics I've EVER read! :O And I'd really like to know how it continues since I'm curious if this is a one-sided love story or maybe a reciprocated one from both sides!~_
Well, it's been 5 years since you posted this fic, so I guess my chances on a continuation are not really high. But it's worth a try, right?~_

Anyway, great fic and thank you so much for creating it!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Drake is the cutest freaking thing! And Josh is so hot I love it :) this was so incredibly cute!
Angela chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
It was all just a dream? Shoot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Please update this has to be one of the best books I ever read!
SpencerHellaReid chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Well that took an unexpected turn into angst. You can't just leave it like that!
Asewhj chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I dont agree with the ship but i like it. Its beatifully written and very creative and thought out. Hate the ship, love the story. Even though i dont usally read lemons, i only read this one because my friend told me to. Although i cant get the images *shivers* out my head i like the concept.
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Best Josh x Drake fic I've read so far. I loved it. Awesome job!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Awww QAQ The ending almost made me cry. Okay but seriously, this being my first time reading any Drake & Josh fanfic, I absolutely loved it! It was great! I'm glad I chose this one to read for my first experience :3 Awesome job hun
pusheenxx12 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was PERFECT. I repeat... PERFECT. THAT WAS JUST AND THEN IT WAS A DREAM AND NOW IM DYING AND YOU A GOING TO CONTINUE OR I WILL IDK BUT I LOVED THIS. AND NOW IM DEAD.
Thorki's Great chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
AGH! Must. Know. What happens. Next!
laddylovz chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Please continue i would like to know how it ends. And what happens next please!
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Sorry, I'm too lazy to sign in; this is my account name though if you care...

Anyway... GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! Why did that have to be a dream? UGH! And, if anything; couldn't they have still been together in real life & that just been a dream of Josh topping him? Drake's so cute... I wanted to cry with him... T-T

Great story though, anyway... Lolz; keep up the great work.
smile.it's.good.for.you chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh my god
This started off hot and then it was jut beautiful
Amazingly written, I love this