Reviews for Naruto and Raven
start of a great story, hope to see more of it soon.
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
Narutofan8762 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I like this chapter and I love the idea of this story. I really wish that you would continue this story. I want to know what happened to Naruto to make him a dark character.
TrapBlade chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
this ever begin updated?
atruefan chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
stories good and a little scary in some ways with the premonition original to the ones i read and wish you go further cause you can bring alot out if this story line you just made
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Please please please please update this story!
killbillno34 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Keep writing its good
viborgfrederik chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
give me more chapters now, it is soooo good, me want more and fast
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
naruto x raven always the popular one oh well write more when ya can please.
mattcun chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
plz write more
Ezilo chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
please update i want to see want happens next
blackaxe53 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Really like the story. Great job keeping them in character(for the most part) and nice imagery. Always a big fan, keep it up.
MozillaEverer chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
It will be interesting to see what you do with adding a Yami like naruto to the mix when it comes to Trigon making his Bid to take over the world. A interesting thing is in the animation show teen titan's Raven never told anyone since she all ways thought if her team mates never knew what was going on she could keep them safe. but only ended up talking to them about trigon and why she hated her birthday but by than it was to late for them to do any thing about it and had little time to do anything to try to save her even though Denial did play a big part in that choose.

But the comics it all ways seemed like the Titans were being pinned to fight Trigon but it was never really clear since the animation raven seem more out going and did open up more to her team mates while Comic raven seem to come off as disinterested in her team or she didn't trust her team at all with anything personal that could effect the world by not telling her team anything else even going as far not telling them at all with the situation with her birthday and what trigon had planned to the world.

It does make me wonder how your going to mix naruto into it and are you going to allow raven to fully open up to her team about Trigon before he appears?
Darkth Shadow chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Aw, ch2 is gone?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Will raven be seduced or raped by naruto?