Reviews for Takes a Licking, Keeps on Ticking
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I was glad to find this story, I read some of your others last year but somehow the computer must have crashed before I could put you on permanent alert and I missed this one.

I also think you should post your old classic Trek novella too. It's so good to see classic old crew that was written before the last couple of movies.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Great fic! Time travel is such a headache-inducing thing it's no wonder that Castiel was struggling with it there for a second.

I'm with you on the spelling. When I think of "Cass" I think of Cass Elliot of The Mamas and Papas. Now you know how old I am. lol

Nicely done. :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Nicely done. Really ennjoyed it!
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is a fabulous, very creative story. Love the title - it certainly pertains to all three of them.

The story decidedly took a down turn - especially when young Dean was killed despite Cas' efforts. The grief shared by both Cas and little Sammy was heartbreaking.

But all's well that ends well for the young boys. Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I agree that "Cas" is a preferred spelling. I'm with you and am unlikely to apologize for the more abbreviated spelling.

I love the interactions with the Wee!chesters and Cas. The insight and astute observations of mini-Dean are delightful. Sam is so deliciously precocious. I love how Cas behaves and converses with the kids. It was so sad, the child Sam and Fallen Castiel embracing in shared grief for Dean.