Reviews for The One, The Only, The Unknown
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
In this story does Austria have a magic piano he drags around everywhere so he can play it when he wants? :O If he does that's freaking awesome and needs to be canon :D
Love it so far England and France are too cute
Charlotte chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
:D She's called Charlotte? Eppppp, children are NEVER called Charlotte in mpreg _ You've made me very happy :P
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I think what America did should count as rape...
Kitkat chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
I really loved this story! :D
Nana chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Good story plot, but the execution was... Well.

It seemed rather rushed, things moved along far too quickly, amongst other errors.
roughdiamond5 chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
My name is Breanna, and yet I don't have boys chasing after me. :P Besides, isn't Breanna just a bastardization of the name "Briana," which would be a more proper British spelling?

Sorry, just sorting out my gripes with this horrible name of mine. It amused me so much to read it on a fanfiction of all places.
That One Person chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
I'm gonna be honest, this story kind of sucked.

I wish you would have made it more detailed and longer, but it seems as though you tried to rush through it. And I'm not going to even mention all the spelling errors.

Though I will say that the whole concept of this story was interesting.
Angelicheartbeats chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
I've loved this story. It's very suspenceful, at first I wasn't sure what to think when France or America could of been the father!

I enjoyed reading.

Now, due to my appearance, my friends have told me I look like the lovechild of France/England AND America/England. Mainly because I'm british, I'm pervy and loud...

I'm saying this because actually my NAME is Charlotte and this was a little odd to comprehend XD

Maybe it's fate lol

Anyway, I'll love to read more from you!
vidami12354 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
. . . England is such a slut . . .
Emily Poe chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Sorry, accidentally clicked submit.

As I was saying, the French spelling for goodbye is "Au revoir" .

Also you would say "Mon amour" not "Me amour".

Just want to help.
Emily Poe chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Really enjoying th story! America you sneaky bastard! Just a few things, though.

One thing I cringed at was the French spelling of 'goodbye'. It is sell
Marzol chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
a baby oh.

well wer are the up date
Amaterasu Masami chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
U have...peaked my interest. I'll be back.
La Munka Chan chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Oh. My. God. I NEED to know what happens next! I NEED to know who's baby it is! Please please PLEASE write more!
Random Person chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
CONTINUE!

I know it's probably going to be Francis' but why is it so hard to hate creepystalker!Alfred! Although it's a bit confusing as you jump from them beig i a meeting to somehow Francis and America figuring out Britain is pregnant (based only on his vomiting). That's my only complaint. Update soon!