Reviews for A Door To The Past
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wow that was so sad but beautiful! Well done!
Theilon chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
You've done it again. A great concept put into a story quite well. Everything was done well, as should be expected of you, because you are probably one of the most well known fanfic authors on the site. My only complaint is that it was a one-shot. I find them just too short, but in this case, it was ok. Congratulations, you're the author of a great one-shot!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Eeeep I haven't been reading your stories as much as I'd like to! D:

That last line kinda reminds me of one of the lines in Viva La Vida...probably cuz me bro's playing it all the time nowadays lol. XD

It would be great if you made a full story out of this, I'd love to read it! :D
hptrump chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Very depressing.
SelwynSentinel chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Ollie,

normally, i don't even bother reading one-shots. not worth the time for an underdeveloped story. however, your one-shot was actually really good, just like the rest of your work. keep it up, can't wait to see the next story!

~Selwyn, the Sentinel
Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
You GOTTA write more! Please!

I don't think you love me any more! :(

JimS
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
dancing on riddles grave if it is allowed. loved the story.
durred chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
As always an excellant story.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I REALLY like this story... you could go from here a harry has his parents type story... harry and Neville could be totally different boys being allowed to have different upbringings. If there is a vote I vote continue!

Love you

Mae
jeremiah123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Very good. Definitely interested in a series or multiple ch.
Aealket chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Very sad.

And no Luna.

But it will give you more time to work on One is the Loneliest Number.

Alan
pettybureaucrat chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Quite an interesting and tragic tale. I could see a story of Harry growing up with no Voldemort, no Dursleys, no manipulation by Dumbledore. Maybe a betrothal to someone, then finding Ginny? Or a betrothal to Ginny who doesn't really care for the idea?

Lots of room to play.
XxHarry-DracoxX chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This brought me down.

But it was well written, my friend (:

You should continue writing more stories.

You're good at it.
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Not at all what I thought it was going to be. Very strange, very random, yet well written and thought out.
Furwing Silverclaw chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
nicely done. though i am not sure where you could go from here.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2