Reviews for This Is A Test
How satisfying, indeed.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Very good!
JolieBlack chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Hi again - I've just realised that you're here on this archive, too.
There is a sister community to the Canon Addicts collection on AO3 here on the site now,
so I hope you don't mind if I add this fantastic story to it? Let me know if you're not OK with that.

Meew3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Heh, I've wondered if Mycroft somehiw had a part to play in Sherlock and Lestrade meeting.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh I can imagine it went just like that. Well done.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is fantastic. I could totally see this happening. Thank you for writing.
confusingsmile chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
very nice :)i love lestrade. I think he is really cool but sadly does not get a whole lot of screen time. Thanks for your portrayal of him :)
Hekateras chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I wish this were longer. I'd love to see more of Mycroft's "tests" and early interactions with Lestrade. Wonderful. :)
Vanidot chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Lol Love it. Enjoying the Sfie series too though I'll wait to review those on the last one. I can't wait to read more of your work you're good. I just hope there's no slashy stuff oh well good writing even if there is but I will be disapointed you know. TTFN Vani
Ambikai chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I love this - just trust Mycroft to do this and I love the way you noted his observations and Lestrade's responses. Awesome job! :)
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Interesting story. But it doesn't really go with the summary. Hope u write more. I'd like to know what happened to them
AllesandraQuartermaine chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I've always wondered if Mycroft had actually done to Lestrade what he did to John. Also if he's done it to Sally and Anderson too.. maybe that's the reason why their very hostile with him as well.

Well done, I liked it. You write very well.
editor frog chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I have seen this very scenario played upon or mentioned throughout fandom (possibly once or twice in this particular canon-type), and this is STILL something I'd love to see. I particularly like this one, mostly because the characterizations are so spot-on. (Plus, I can see Lestrade saying a few things to Mycroft you haven't mentioned here, but that's neither here nor there ;) )
owl-eats-waffles chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Brilliant! I love the idea, the writing, the characterisation and pretty much everything else, particularly Greg's stubbornness and refusal to be bought. You have transformed LestardeoftheYard into one of my favourite characters- congratulations!
smile-clarenet chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I never even considered Mycroft kidnapping Lestrade, even though he did that to John. It fits brillaintly. I love the reference to Bond villans - the completed opposite of Mycroft, but a fantastic comparison.