Reviews for Childish Things
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
gotta love childish mike
awakened-earth chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved it all! And I had to go listen to the song as well - just made it funnier!
Selvet chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was gold. Hahaha and when mike and Lola hacked the phone and put on a password? Lmfao! I they should've changed the language too... Maybe to Turkish? Lol - and Harvey's reaction to Regular Show was the same as mine when I first watched it with my little sister ha
Dulcis Cantio chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That was pretty cute :)
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Thanks for sharing such a cute story! Mike and Harvey's dialogue was fun to read, and the descriptions were great! :)
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is so made of win i can't even. You've got that song stuck in my head now, by the way.
a chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
OMG - this fanfic made me want o listen to the istanbul song. heh. LOVED IT!
ClaudiaRain chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awesome! I loved it, you made me smile. :)

Please write more of them.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Cute :-)
AshStilinski24 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OMG OMG I LOVE THIS! This was too hilarious and omg hot/cute because seeing how Mike was irritating Harvey.! OMG please continue, it's vital to my addiction!
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awe, how cute :)

Good job :)
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Please put up a warning/notice next time: 'Slash' or 'Romance' for the genre... I walked blindly into this one and I enjoyed it a little too late to only wonder why it was that Harvey would get excited about Mike undressing at this apartment... _
sHIKIGAMInOkANASHII chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is cuter than puppies AND kittens. 'Nuff said.

...At the end of this fic I was laughing so hard you don't even understand. I still have a smile on my face :)
caramelcandylover chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
omg i love ur story! that was so cute! I can totally picture mike and harvey acting like that! thank u for the story, please write another soon! :)
MJ chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really liked it! At some parts I actually started laughing out loud. And it was so cute the two of them with the remote and the phone!