Reviews for Star Wars: Hope from the Future
Where is the next chapter?!
Darthgreg chapter 3 . 7/15
OMG WHERE IS CHAPTER 5?!
Pls update
logan888 chapter 4 . 4/21
one of the better stories I read, well paced, descriptive and can keep me hook(I have ADHD so that's no small feat) amazing work I'll be on the lookout for new chapters.
john chapter 1 . 4/7
You should probably add Maris brood into the pairing too because I always felt they wasted a perfectly good character in that force unleashed games as she would make a unique impact for galen as they aren't so different and have a lot in common . he could have taken her with him as a ally and make a funny love triangle with Juno that cause hilarty fictions.
john chapter 4 . 3/4
When will you update your stories and start your future ones like halo and marvel or DC because they are ducking great!
Pablo464 chapter 4 . 2/22
update please
Marlo's Flame chapter 4 . 2/18
Aayla and ahsoka please update
Darth Vigorous chapter 4 . 2/2
Please update!
john chapter 1 . 1/21
I just an idea that about like this story but instead of starkiller why not revan or the Jedi exile took his place because how unique they are that provides many possibilities for the story from kotor
persin chapter 4 . 1/19
Good plese continu
dvilleza chapter 4 . 1/17
BrO what's with the ridiculously short chapter?
MattTheMarauder chapter 3 . 1/9
This is an okay story but it needs work and probably a beta reader if you don't have one. There are lots of grammatical mistakes and spelling errors that can't be ignored, also you change tense quite often. You need to pay more attention to your writing and proof read it to stop making careless mistakes, for example calling her 'Aalya' when it's Aayla and referring to Ahsoka as a 'Torgutan' when it's Togruta, this makes your writing seem amateurish and makes it difficult to get immersed in your story. Finally you want to be careful when writing Galen as you are close to making him too powerful, he defeated all three jedi very easily even Anakin who is supposed to be the most powerful Jedi there is (I understand he's weakened in this fight so it's passable here). If you continue to make Galen unreasonably powerful then it will be difficult for you to have any sort of drama in your story as there will be nothing he can't do.
Sorry if this comes off as kinda harsh but I'm only trying to be constructive and helpful (hopefully!) you have a good idea here it just needs a little polishing :)
awesome chapter 4 . 1/5
please finish please keep the story going I want to read more!
Harem all the way