Reviews for Star Wars: Hope from the Future
J chapter 1 . 5/7
I say it should be aayla sense theirs already an Ashoka paring
MechaJesus2 chapter 3 . 4/26
I think you should make it a harem that way everyones happy
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 4 . 4/22
love this story cant wait for the next update
Update please...
ScorpianX0 chapter 4 . 3/12
This is one of the best Starkiller stories I've read. I remember binge reading this when I first read it, only for it to abruptly end when Galen escaped the planet. It is good to know that you're still working on this story, so I'm excited to see how this goes. Just a few questions, though: If Galen goes to the Jedi temple, will his master be Kota. I loved their relationship in both the games so I'd like to see that expanded more in this story. Second, if Galen meets the Jedi masters of the council, will he meet Shaak Ti? If so, it be interesting to see him have a flashback of his fight against her in front of the other masters, which might give more insight on his past. Overall, great story, can't wait for the next chapter
Great story. Really hope you can update at some point. I'll be looking out for it!
Atraxotax chapter 4 . 2/15
You know, I JUST saw the poll on the authors' profile, and noticed that Shaak Ti is THRID on the number of overall votes…

… what the hell, people? Ti is one of the more memorable Jedi, I've found! (should someone actually take the time to look into her from multiple sources). It took STARKILLER to finally take her down, after all!
Give me ONE HOUR and I can list, easily, a DOZEN reasons why Shaak Ti is UTTERLY AWESOME!
What? Is it the fact that she's a Togruta? Well, obviously THAT'S not the problem, since AHSOKA is NMUBER ONE on the number ratings!
Wait a second… you know what, I ACTUALLY don't know WHY I'm getting THIS worked up about this…
Feel free to disregard this.
Atraxotax chapter 2 . 2/12
You know… it's REALLY weird that the first thing to come to conversation is that they should bring him to the Jedi Temple when the JUST frickken' met him. How do they know he isn't a Sith with a Masking Force Technique hiding him?

It's also really weird how they AREN'T EXTREMELY concerned about him using Force Lightning to that extent and with THAT much ease, especially when Lightning is almost always a Sith Technique. And why is it that the FIRST question Anakin asks is "how does he know Force Lightning" is just… dumb. Jedi are NOT completely incapable of using Lightning or Choke - you either LEARNED THE TECHNIQUE, or you DIDN'T, simple as that. If Jedi didn't know how to conjure Lightning, they wouldn't know how to BLOCK it, would they? (Case in point: Yoda and Dookus' fight in Attack of the Clones).

And why are they so HOPEFUL about him being a Jedi? Why is their number 1 concern "making him a Jedi", instead of "who the hell is this person", or "is he dangerous"? For all THEY know he could have ALREADY been a Jedi before losing his memory. It's as if all of the various red flags that Galen's raising are just… negligible details to them, or something. Why does Aayla automatically assume Galen is falling to the Dark Side? By pure definition Galen is a "Gray Jedi"; a Force user who uses neither Light nor Dark Force powers to any notable extreme. They use BOTH in moderation to each other. The reason that certain powers are associated with the Dark Side is because abilities like Lightning usually require (or, at least, are easier to use) when one is experiencing a "dark" emotion to fuel it. Anger, Hatred, Loss, Sadness, Lust, Greed, Megalomania, or anything one would think of when the word "passion" is said. It is the tendency for ease with these emotions that leads people to the Dark Side, not JUST using the Force powers.

And why, with the first sentence he says to Galen, does ANAKIN automatically assume that Galen is FULLY using the Dark Side!? I've already explained why this is wrong.

Then again, none of this is to say that the story is bad. It's entertaining, and I'll definitely have fun reading it.
Nightlance44 chapter 4 . 1/23
I seriusly hope the pairing is Galen x Ayalla
boras1c chapter 1 . 1/22
This is really good. Can't wait for the next chapter. For romance i would go with someone who would resemble Juno.
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Very good, update soon
Iskandar06 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Good fic
Stuporman chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Hey, I remember seeing this story back before I even officially created my account. I thought it was dead. Good to see it's still going! I'll be on the lookout for the next chapter.
SPARTAN-626 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I read this and I have to say its an interesting idea and on a good start so far and looking forward to seeing more. I already voted for Barriss and Riyo but I'm also voting for Aayla and Padme for his pairing. Again looking forward to see more and how Galen interacts with characters, his development, the battles he will be in and how he will change the war and the people in it.
Jebest4781 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
this was interesting and wonder what else will come up