Reviews for Star Wars: Hope from the Future
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
Great story please continue/update it soon
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
Please bring a another chapter
Revliledpembroke chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
A harem you say? Sure, why not? Bariss, Aayla, Ahsoka, Shaak. Green, blue, orange, and red. Huh. If he finds an indigo, yellow, and violet, he could totally change the meaning of "taste the rainbow."
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Lately, I've been starting to wonder why Kota interrupted Galen. The man has been a general for years ans fought wars on his home planet before that. You'd think he'd have time to learn the lesson that a dead enemy ain't an enemy no more. Sure, put him on trial and give him the chance to escape, bribe or corrupt a guard, or just shock everyone in his way to death, or kill him and reveal his crimes afterward.

I mean, how do you really expect to keep a very powerful man who can kill with his mind who masterminded everything from The Phantom Menace on as a prisoner? Like Mace Windu said, he's too dangerous to be kept alive.

As for the stupid lemurs, really violence begets violence? And what happens if pirates or slavers attack? Are you just going to peace them away, or are you going to wish you had a battalion of troops (or a few Jedi) handy when they decide to rape your daughter in front of you before you are executed? Stupid lemurs.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
Where is the next chapter?!
Darthgreg chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
OMG WHERE IS CHAPTER 5?!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
Pls update
logan888 chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
one of the better stories I read, well paced, descriptive and can keep me hook(I have ADHD so that's no small feat) amazing work I'll be on the lookout for new chapters.
john chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
You should probably add Maris brood into the pairing too because I always felt they wasted a perfectly good character in that force unleashed games as she would make a unique impact for galen as they aren't so different and have a lot in common . he could have taken her with him as a ally and make a funny love triangle with Juno that cause hilarty fictions.
john chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
When will you update your stories and start your future ones like halo and marvel or DC because they are ducking great!
Pablo464 chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
update please
Marlo's Flame chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
Aayla and ahsoka please update
Darth Vigorous chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
Please update!
john chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I just an idea that about like this story but instead of starkiller why not revan or the Jedi exile took his place because how unique they are that provides many possibilities for the story from kotor