Reviews for Attachment Theory
Apollo353 chapter 1 . 7/31
Reading this, must be the jedi order he's following.. Lol. Great story.
aries.girl67 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This was a well-written fic of the Winchesters, and I really enjoyed the explanation for Dean's "no strings attached" attitude.
dogluvva99 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
The quote "You never leave family behind" is in here. OMG Winchester love. I'm SOOO happy!
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
:'0
superatea chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
that's beautiful, and sad. You write wonderful.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Thank godness! Everything goes well now... :'D

I'm afraid if Dean angry more than just a minute at Sammy! I'm afraid if John disappointed with Dean! I had that feeling!
But I'm glad that everyone finally told the truth and got the best answer!

Thanks... I love this type of fic!

Favorite!
mandancie chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
oh wow! this was really good. :)
slystir chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wow! I really loved this. I know that this is why Dean tries to always move on and not create deep ties with the women he meets. I think the reason that he "wants to sleep with every woman in America" is because he deeply craves female companionship. In after school special he becomes very upset when the chick he's dating finds him in the closet with another girl and outs him as a needy, motherless boy. Seems to me that when he's shouting, "I'm a hero" it's a case of protesting too much. Sounds like she hit the mark. I'd love to see a fic where someone calls Dean on his skin hunger.

Super! Thanks for posting.
Namebecca-baby chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
cool. nice. awesome. i love young sam and adult sam. No one likes Colin Ford (especially not like me!) who plays young sam. the only girls and gays (no offence!) who do like him now is becasue hes a teen thats really in the fame. well i loved him when i was like 5-7 yrs old and saw him on supernatural!
becca-baby
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is *shattering.* The seemingly logical decision your Dean's young mind comes to - the wonderful naturalistic touches like teenage Dean being more mortified than anything else when talking about girls with his Dad - it's... Such a devastating glimpse into the molding of an 'abnormal' family, a 'good little soldier', even while your John tries to show his affection. God, it's - I love how you exploit the disjunct between what Dean knows, through his POV, and what WE know as an audience, how we see this, and the consequences of it. Brilliant.
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That was good. I'm gonna say 'Yikes' but it's a good 'Yikes' because it's a 'Yikes' at how scary good this is. Which is REALLY GOOD. GREAT job!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Poor Dean. This is really kinda sad.
Mishamigo1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Nice story... I like the way you circle it around into a type of seeing future Dean kind of thing with the last sentence. Very well put together. Great job!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh my! I adored this! I really felt for Dean in the beginning. I loved how Sam tried to comfort his big brother the way Dean did him - I did that in one of my stories, but you did it a million times better than I did. And then my heart melted when Sam was so upset after admitting what he'd done and yet I totally sympathised with Dean's anger too. This is one of the best weechester stories I've read!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wow, this was seriously deep and brought tears to my eyes. I love your story.

Rolletti