Reviews for Missing
derek chapter 1 . 9/29
tifa to cloud I love you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
lol i thought this was set in the time of VII when cloud fell to meet aerith because you said "when he was in aerith's church". XDDDD
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I never thought about the time gap between him disappearing in that explosion n him being in the church. I can only assume this is how Tifa would feel
Bmonti chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
like always tears and then smiling like a nutcase hehe oh and i finaly found the pic the one i said i was going to look for and i found another one where cloud is healing tifa' ankle
Jessica Lily 0890 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I always wondered what happened during that time too. Its great that you wrote something that could have very possibly happened. Great job!
The-lazy-bum chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
omg that was really good. Is there gonna be a second chapter? I noticed the status of the story is "incomplete". I hope the this a second chapter coming out at some point.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Yeah. Nicely written. What a roller coaster of emotion! Nice touch with her thanking Aerith. I like the ending and her joy at being able to confess her feelings (let's hear it for mako enhanced hearing!)
DarthMittens chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Holy Kajolie, so good! After reading this I just had to watch Advent Children again (for about the 50th time)! Keep up the good work!

-DarthMittens