Reviews for Confinement & Escape
Sajuea chapter 15 . 2/28
Sooooo heartbreaking, all of it. I had tears running down my face and my man was asking me if i am alright :)
Sajuea chapter 13 . 2/28
Oh damn it, Anakin :( Using Echo like that :(
I like this story very much. Your writing is intense and you capture all the chars very well.
Tonnerre chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Beautiful. it's amazing what poetry inspires in us isn't it? Even the hardest and most down to earth of us.
Zipitnow chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Need tissue, (sob) Gosh what a great story, love it! Except now my eyes are puffy and my nose is running! Looking forward to the next chapter!
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Wow, I am amazed at this story!

You got the characterization perfectly. I really enjoyed the plot, and a lot of the concepts it explored. I am hoping you'll be able to continue this someday, it is so great!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
George chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
I just want to thank you. This was a beautiful piece of work that really helped me achieve closure with your story and indeed with the whole Clone Wars series. As an adult, I've often found it difficult to find the kind of subtlety I sought in the show. It's hard to find mature adults to share it with. Your superb work has pierced the very heart of the agony and the tragedy of the story. You have truly made the most of Echo and Fives' story. Thank you.
impoeia chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
It's so wonderful, seeing glimpses of Chopper's happiness with his family. He's paid a hard price to have this little bit of peace and I am so thrilled that he is paid back for all the torment he endured with a loving wife and a little girl. She seems absolutely adorable. That line from Fives: "...and she fit into Fives' two hands like nothing he'd ever held", that was beautiful. What an absolutely lovely image to take out of this. Particularly concerning the heartbreak to follow. I think that Fives hit on something very important here. The man Chopper met in the cells isn't really Echo, at least, not the Echo Fives remembers, especially after what Vader did to him. I wonder what will happen if these two meet? If Fives can come to terms with the man his brother is now? I wonder if Echo can, because it seems to me he is finally beginning to lose himself to the Empire. That is a rather frightening thought. That last line, coupled along with the reminder of the poem really sent a shiver down my spine. There so much potential in that thought, both for horror and for newfound reason.

I am really rooting for poor Are and Kix here. Those two are so sweet together, both so badly hurt, but both still capable for such deep caring. I think they would be good together. Kix could use Are's hidden strength to lean on and Are could use the kindness Kix has to offer. And they are both in need of a healing bond, like the one Ahsoka and Rex are enjoying. And I love these little insights we are getting into Are's past. He's clearly more than what he seems and curiosity is all but torturing me to find out more.
Lionheart Rising chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
I adored the last line.

Too bad Echo had to spend so much time away from Rex, Ahsoka and the others, but I'm glad he finally got to see them at the end. I also enjoyed that he went to live with the Poetry Woman.

Great job, and it wasn't really that disjointed. I hope one day you'll be able to finish both this and Haruu II to your satisfaction.
-Dryad
CommChatter chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
A wonderful ending! I hope you can come back and finish it someday, but it could stand alone like this.
Awesome job!
ahsokatano191 chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
When are you uploaded the next chapter?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
I would LOVE it if you could put another chapter up soon. I love this story so far, please do it as fast as yo can. Stryker7813
laloga chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
Loved the glimpse of Chopper and his family through Fives' eyes, especially Chopper's baby! Aww...so lovely. :) It's wonderful to know that at least one of the clones is living as normal a life as he can; they've all earned it.

We haven't seen much of them, but I'm already kind of in love with Fives and Celly. :) Hopefully we'll get to see more of them together. :)

Sigh. It was hard to read about Fives' faith in Echo, how certain he was that his brother was dead, because Echo never would have done this or that. Chopper's right, of course, but it felt right for Fives not to believe otherwise.

Loved the three-sentence code; brilliant! :) Gave me chills...wonderful writing.

Poor Are. Poor Kix. It was good to know what really happened to Kix, but yikes...what a way to get an injury. Really got a sense of the utter betrayal of Anakin, and the cruelty of Vader.

And Echo - or ARC-8. I hope he and Fives reconnect one day, but I imagine it won't be pleasant.

Wonderful work, as always! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
I started reading this and had to finish it all in one sitting. I'm eager to find out what happens. You do a fine job of handling many of the adult complexities of the clones' existence.
ReallyMe chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Your attention to detail is superb. And you clearly spent quality time in a Judo class or other martial art that requires back break-falls. So what was it? ;-)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »